𝖳𝗐𝗈

"So a muggle is a human with no magic?" I restate for confirmation. Over the past hour, I had been getting personalized teaching on all things British by the Weasley twins. They both nod, confirming my answer. 

"Huh," I shrug slightly, "We call them no-majs. For non magic," I explain, liking the simple definition to the word
The Weasley twins shrug "muggle is easier on the tongue," they state in a matter of fact tone. 
I smile, picking my battles, "if you say so."

They continued to school me in a variety of topics; British slang, Hogwarts, and the different professors and houses in Hogwarts.

"Slytherins are evil. Voldemort, the bloke we told you about is from that house," Fred states, leaning back and opening a pack of Fizzing Whizzbees, "So are all of his followers, the Death Eaters. I don't think any of his followers are from any other house actually" Fred looks to George, but George shrugs his shoulders, clearly not knowing the answer.

I frown in thought, "maybe because they think they're evil, they become evil?"

Fred and George look at me bizarrely "huh?" 
I sigh, "maybe they're so used to being told they're evil, that they just sort of accept it and try not to change everyone's mind, after all it would get tiring trying to prove a very old stigma wrong," I shrug, taking a deep breath before continuing, "No one is born evil, They're made that way. Maybe that's why the Death Eaters are only from Slytherin?"

Fred and George both raise an eyebrow simultaneously, exchange a glance before turning back to me, "we know exactly what house you're going into," Fred states "You're definitely a Hufflepuff" George adds
I roll my eyes, smiling slightly "I'm just saying. If someone was so head set on me being evil; I'd find it exhausting trying to change their mind" 
They both look at me, slightly perplexed before changing the topic, "What was your Ilvermorny house?" I open my mouth to tell them all about Pukwudgie, and Ilvermorny when a boy with jet black hair and round glasses makes his way into our compartment, followed by a boy with red hair and a girl with frizzy brown hair.

"Harry, Ron, Hermoine, this is Alice Webster. She's new to Hogwarts" Fred introduces me, extending his arm and pointing at me.

The three of them turn to me with tight, slightly uncomfortable smiles, "Hello, I'm Hermione Granger," the girl spoke confidently, she then gestured to the other two boys beside her ,"This is Ron Weasley and Harry Potter" 
I shake all their hands, feeling slightly awkward, "pleasure to meet you all."

Harry, the one with the jet black hair, gives me a look of mild shock and surprise, but doesn't say anything as he sits down. Hermione sits next to me

"What year are you going into?" She asks me, trying to start conversation 
"Fifth year," I replied with a small smile, "what year are you in?"
Her lips curled into a wide grin, "same as you! Harry and Ron here are also going into their fifth year" 
I nod, and notice Harry was still looking at me with a look of curiosity and surprise

"What's up?" I ask him, wondering why he was looking at me like that. Did I say something wrong? Or do something that was offensive to British folk? Did I shake his hand the wrong way?

He raises an eyebrow "you don't know who I am?"
I shrug and shake my head slowly, taken slightly aback. So it wasn't something I did wrong... "No" I reply, turning to the Weasley twins and giving them a quizzical look "should I know who you are?"