𝖤𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

I finally understood what my parents went through all those years ago taking me to platform nine and three quarters. It was practically the definition of bittersweet

I was sad to see them go, but happy that they were following in Draco and I's footsteps.

Draco and I had been together now for quite some time. Getting engaged at only eighteen and married at twenty gave us lots of time to be together.

We were now in our thirties. I worked at the Ministry and Draco spent a lot of his time at home with the kids doing alchemy. Draco told me many times that there was no need for me to work, and that we could both be retired and focus on alchemy due to his fortune left for him. However I liked working at the Ministry; It gave me an excuse to see my friends from Hogwarts everyday

I worked under Hermione, head of the Auror Office; and I loved it.

"Scorpius! Scarlett! Come on or we won't catch the train and you'll have to walk all the way to Hogwarts!" I yell up the stairs to my children.

They come running down the stairs, luggage bouncing behind them.

Scorpius clearly took after his father with his looks. Shocking blonde hair, grey eyes and pale skin.

Scarlett took after me with her looks. Long brown hair and stormy blue eyes, her skin pale.

Draco wraps an arm around my waist "you ready?" He asks me. I turn my head and look at him "yeah. C'mon darling"

Draco grabbed both of their luggages and winked at me "still got it"

I snort and roll my eyes playfully "I should hope so! You're not that old! You should be able to carry that!"

He puts the kids luggage in the car and hands me the keys "you're better at driving. You do it"

I laugh, and take the keys "just another thing I do best"

Draco glares at me playfully before pecking me on the lips

The drive to Kings Cross was full of the kids quite but excited chatter. They were fraternal twins; which explained why they looked so different but acted the same.

Draco and I vowed to raise them differently than Draco's parents, and I was proud of who they had become. Both were very open minded and accepting children, and couldn't care less about blood purity.

Draco's parents weren't too happy when they found out Draco proposed to me, me being a blood traitor and all. But they've been coming around to the idea of me. Especially when they come and visit our children.

I park the car, and immediately the kids bounced out of the car.

I share an exasperated look with Draco before catching up to the twins.

Everything went by in a blur; getting their luggage out of the car, getting them to platform nine and three quarters, all the way to watching them board the train

"It's sad to see them go" I turn to see Ginny and Harry beside me. I hadn't seen Ginny for a while, so I give her a quick hug. I had seen Harry yesterday, so I gave him a slight nod

"You think they'll all be friends?" Hermione asks, joining us. Her daughter was going to Hogwarts too; and her daughter really did resemble Hermione in all aspects.

I smile "I hope so"

The train pulls away, and Draco squeezes my arm "well, they're off"

I rest my head on his shoulder "I miss them already" Draco kisses my forehead "c'mon. Let's go home"

When we got back to the car, I didn't start the car for a second. It felt different without the twins in the back.

My cheeks reddened when I realize Draco was staring at me

"You're staring"

"I can't help it, you're so pretty"

"It's creepy. Staring"

"It's romantic"

________________________________Wow! I can't believe this is the end! Thank you to everyone for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I'll be editing the parts and making slight adjustments; so feel free to always re-read!! Thank you so much for reading this book! You're support has meant the world to me!

-Lauren