Lightwood Blues

ALEC'S POV

We managed to get Jordyn's body inside and onto the comfort of her bed, none of us spoke a word whilst Magnus inspected the damage done. Her blonde hair and overall frame, the one we all recognised anyway, was back to normal and it was as though she had never changed. But she had, and none of us knew an explination as to how.

I sat beside her bed and watched patiently as Magnus worked his magic, literally, whilst I occasionally tried her iratze. I had no such luck with the rune itself but the more I activated it the more I began to notice her injuries. A severe purple bruise was covering most of the right side of her face, from jaw to brow bone, and her face was coated with cuts some deep and some minor. Her left leg was broken and slowly healing and her entire left arm was dislocated and broken. She looked a mess. I should have stopped her from falling. 

Magnus, as if he registered all of my thoughts at once, turned to look at me, "Alexander this wasn't your fault." He carried on healing her whilst offering his hand towards me and prompting me to take it. He lead me towards her heart and held my hand there, "It's still beating, she's going to be okay." I nodded shyly, full of uncertainty. "What about permenant damage? Is there any?" I asked to calm my own thoughts more than anything, Magnus sighed. "If we're not careful there's always the possibility but I think she's got a better chance of coming out the other end unscathed." He admits and offers me a calming smile. 

"What do you think then Mags?" 

"About what?" he asked but sighed once more when he figured out what I meant. "She was glamoured, wasn't she?" Magnus nodded. 

"It's a warlock glamour, and it was placed on her a long time ago." 

"How long? How long has it been there?" 

Magnus shrugged, unsure of an exact detail, "I'd say twenty-something years, there's no way to determine exactly."

"So there's a chance she could be her?" I muttered to myself, as Magnus I presume was going to ask me what I meant, Trey and Mom walked into the room. "Any news Alec?" Mom asked quietly, I decided to explain everything to her, theories and all, by the time I'd finished speaking Mom had taken my seat beside her bed and cleared her throat through quiet sobs. "She could be my daughter?" I nodded. Trey spoke for the first time since arriving in the room.

"So she's- She's a Lightwood?" he asked in a shaky voice, I couldn't decipher whether he was angry or sad. His face was that of anger only his voice highlighted his concern for her, of course he loves her. "We think so Trey, it'd make sense."

Mom interjected in the conversation, "Sounds like Valentine, he probably wanted to make sure we'd never find her."

"Well it worked didn't it?" said a voice behind us, my eyes went to Jordyn first, hoping that it may have been her only to see her beaten up face not move a muscle, instead Izzy cleared her throat as she walked over to us, "You and dad stopped looking, didn't you? You gave up." 

"Iz-" I wanted to shut her up, Mom and Dad weren't perfect but Mom didn't need the additional upset. Isabelle didn't see it that way. "That's your daughter, your firstborn." She said gesturing to Jordyn, "Our sister... And you forgot about her?!" 

Magnus interrupted Isabelle's yelling when Jordyn began to move, all of us fixated our eyes on her as she began to disturb and even more so when she stopped breathing. "Magnus! What's happening?!" Trey asked frantically as the rest of us tried our best to help. "She's slipping, Alec do an iratze again." 

"It hasn't worked all night." 

"Try it again, she's your twin Alec. Do it." I did as Magnus ordered and Isabelle and Mom began crying again. Izzy looked to Mom with a look of betrayal, "If she dies, I'll never forgive you. Or dad."