3

Y/N'S POV

I keep staring at him the whole time. He looks so handsome and hot while working. He looks so serious.

I always knew that he is a hardworking guy and an ambitious person. But I never knew he would actually spend his whole time working and not even bothering to have a break or rest.

I look at his eyes that were glued on his laptop screen, and his sharp pointed nose and his sharp jaw line. He looks so perfect.

God.. My husband is so hot~

JUNGKOOK: Done staring?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him speak.

I look away with a blush on my cheeks.

Y/N: I.. I wasn't staring at you..

I stutter because I feel embarrassed. I slowly look back at him and I saw him leaning on his chair while staring at me with a playful smirk.

JUNGKOOK: Oh really?? Come on.. Don't deny it babe.. I know you can't resist my hotness.

He said teasingly. I blush harder as he chuckled.

Y/N: Stop teasing me..

JUNGKOOK: Alright.. I will stop.... Come here.

He said in a demanding tone pointing to come closer to him and I obey him.

I walk towards him and he suddenly pulled me by my wrist and made me sit on his lap.

Y/N: *gasp* Y-yah.. Jeon jungkook what are you doing??

I said while he wrapped his one arm around my waist.

Y/N: Don't do anything stupid Mr. Jeon. We are in your office so control your attitude.

I said and pinch his cheeks.

JUNGKOOK: I don't care.

He said and pulled me closer to him as I tried to push his arms that were wrapped on my waist but he is too strong.

Y/N: Jungkook..

I warn and he just smirk at me.

JUNGKOOK: Do you think I will let you go that easily? Mmh?

He said teasingly and slowly rub my back.

Y/N: Yah.. Stop it jungkook.

I said trying to push his hands.

JUNGKOOK: Stop moving and stay still or else I will do something to you here in my office.

He warn and I instantly stop and stare at him. He chuckled and pinch my nose.

JUNGKOOK: Cute..

He mumbled but I heard it.

Then he started to work and search something on his laptop while I'm still here sitting on his lap with his one arm wrapped around my waist.

Y/N: I don't think you can work properly when I'm here sitting on your lap, you know.

JUNGKOOK: Actually it makes my work easier and fast.

He said and continue what he was doing while I look at his laptop screen.

~~~~~~~

YOONGI: Who the fck woke me up?

Yoongi said in a irritating voice as he walk downstairs and sat on the couch beside namjoon.

NAMJOON: Oh.. Not me.