27

Y/n was lying on the bed facing the ceiling. She was in deep thoughts. She was still thinking about what happened earlier.

' LET'S GET DIVORCE!! '

His voice rang through her head repeatedly. Those hurtful words was enough to tear her heart into pieces.

She had tears in her eyes, biting her bottom lip trying to control her tears. She's been crying all day and she was tired. She tried to make herself busy all day, trying to forget about what happened.. but whenever she would stop, she remember him again. And it hurts her.

It's also her fault why he wants a divorce.

Her tears stream down as she reminiscing the time she had with her husband, she will never forget the sweet moment she had shared to her only love.

She admitted that she wanted so bad to call him and to beg him to not divorce her. Considering that they both are having a child soon. She don't want her baby to grow up without a father. But something is stopping her. Her husband's words. She thought his decision was right to divorce her.

Maybe letting him go was the best option for her.

Caressing her baby bump gently, she whisper.

Y/N: You still have me, baby... Omma loves you so much.

She said in a cracked voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After namjoon hyung told me everything. We immediately went to police station to file a warrant of arrest for Tzuyu.

That slut... She planned it all!

Eunha confessed everything that Tzuyu had done. Now, I had the proof that she's the really suspect.

You won't get away from this tzuyu.

~~~~~~

15 minutes later

JUNGKOOK: What do you mean you can't find her?!

I said angrily. We were talking to the cops right now and namjoon hyung already told me that he had already file a case against tzuyu, but I wanted to make sure that they will catch her so I went here with namjoon hyung.

But to my surprise the cop said that after eunha had confessed everything, they immediately went to tzuyu's apartment but she wasn't there anymore.

Guess she find out before they take her, so she immediately hides.

COP: We're very sorry Mr. Jeon.. We'd searched everywhere, we had talk to her neighbors too. But they said that tzuyu left earlier before we came.