16

Y/N'S POV

I was sitting on the bench outside while thinking of what happened.

I was still broken after I found out the truth.

I couldn't believe he lied to me. Why Jungkook?? Why??

What hurts me so much was... He was with tzuyu the time that he was supposed to be with me. Did he chose her over me??

I wipe my tears away and sigh.

He already explained to me but why do I feel like something is not right?

???: Uhm.. Excuse me.. Miss?

I snapped out of my thought when I heard a manly voice. I stood up and turn around to face the owner of the voice.

???: Are you okay?

He asked gently. He is a tall and good looking guy, and he has a great muscular body.

But no one can beat my husband.

I didn't answer him and just stare at the stranger in front of me. He sigh and offered me his handkerchief.

I gave him a look.

" She's so pretty. " He thought.

???: Oh take it.. I saw you were crying earlier. And don't worry I'm a nice guy.

He gave me a reassuring smile. I slowly grab the handkerchief and wipe my tears.

???: You know... I hate to see girls crying.. And especially a pretty girl like you..

Y/N: Thank you..

I was about to gave him back the handkerchief but he stop me.

???: No... No.. Take it.

He smile.

Y/N: But..

???: I insist.. And you need it more than I do.

I sigh and nodded.

Y/N: I'll be going.. My husband must be looking for me.

???: H-husband??

He widen his eyes in shock. I nodded in agreement.

???: Y-youre m-married???

He said in disbelief.

???: Wow... I thought you were single.. I was about to ask your number.

He chuckled and I weakly smile. He is such a funny guy.

???: See?? I made you smile. I'm the first one right?

Y/N: I.. Guess?

???: I don't know why you were crying earlier.. but I felt lucky cause I'm the first one who made you smile.

Y/N: Well.. That k you for making me smile again.

???: You're welcome.. And may I know your name miss?

Y/N: Oh.. My name is jeon y/n.

???: J-j-jeon??! Y-youre y/n?! I mean jeon y/n?? The wife of jeon jungkook?!

He said in shock.

Y/N: Y-yes..

???: Oh my god.. I can't believe it. All this time I've been talking to Mr. Jeon jungkook's wife! I feel honored to meet you Mrs. Jeon.