22

I pack everything, my belongings while I was crying thinking about what I had heard earlier. I zip my luggage and was about to leave when I saw our wedding picture on the nightstand.

Without hesitation I grab it and throw it forcefully to the floor. And the glasses shattered on the floor.

I wipe my tears and rub my stomach.

Y/N: Don't worry sweetie.. Omma is still here.

I said in between my sob. I grab my luggage and left the house.

I made up my mind that I will leave jungkook. What I heard on the phone was an enough reason to leave him. And I didn't forgot to left my wedding ring on the desk and the divorce papers with my signature on it.

We are having a first child for God's sake! And how can he do that to me??!

To be honest.. I don't know where I am going now. But I'm sure of one thing... I don't want to see his face anymore. I felt disgust of him. He cheated on me!

I hope he will realized what he had done to me. And I don't know if I can still forgive him or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke up the next day with a headache. I groan in pain. I rub my temples and sigh.

I open my eyes and look around. Then I realized that I wasn't in my room.

I sat up and started to look around again

I sat up and started to look around again. What the fck is this place? And where am I?

I was about to stand up when I realized I was half naked. I was only wearing my boxer.

What the fck?!

I got up and I grab my clothes that shattered on the floor. Then I heard the door open. I turn around and I saw someone walk inside.

TZUYU: Good morning babe.. How's your sleep?

She ask with a smile.

JUNGKOOK: What am I doing here?

I asked coldly.

TZUYU: *chuckle* Oh come on babe.. Don't tell me you forgot it already.

She said as she started to walk towards me.

JUNGKOOK: Forgot what?

I ask confused. She sigh. She put her hands on my bare chest seductively.

TZUYU: Last night... It was the best night of our life... We made love all night. And I didn't knew that you were that good on bed.

She said seductively and smirk. I push her hands away and glare at her. Feeling disgust.