Special Chapter

This is a special chapter about how Y/n and Jungkook met. This was requested by one of my readers so I hope you all like it. 😘

Stay at home and be safe. 🤗😘

=======================

5 YEARS AGO

" No! I don't want to go. "

Y/n whine while she is covering herself in a thick blanket.

Her mother massage her temple and look at her daughter flatly.

" Y/n-ah.. you have to come with us. This is a very special night for your dad so you better get up now and ready yourself. "

Her mother said and tried to remove the blanket on her body.

" But omma-- "

" I said no! "

Her mother raises her voice this time making her pout cutely at her. Her mother never raises her voice unless if she is angry. And at that moment, y/n knew she's done.

" You are coming with us tonight. This is a special night for your father and to our company. Can't you be there with us and show your support to your dad? "

" B-But.. you know attending parties are not my thing.. "

You said in a low voice. You are not the type of a woman who goes around. Attend parties and go to club at night and met new people or date one. You are not really good at entertaining people and socialize. In short, you are a very shy person.

You mother sigh deeply.

" Just once, y/n-ah, okay? Just this once. I know you are a shy person and even at the age of 22 you are still the old you. Shy and quite. But please do this for your father. You know your dad will be happy if he sees you supporting him. Do I have to beg, sweetie? "

Your mother said softly making you sigh in defeat. You remove the blanket around your body and stood up from your bed and face your mother.

" Okay.. "

You said in a low voice making your mom smile.

" That's my girl. Now ready yourself and don't worry about your outfit I already handle it and also for your make up. Be ready before 6, darling. "

She said while smiling widely at her. You just nodded your head.

" I'll be back before 6. I need to ready myself too. Okay, sweetie? "

You nodded again while pouting and your mother kiss your forehead before she left your room.

" Great.. Too many people. It will be uncomfortable night for me. "

You mumble to yourself before you went towards your bathroom.

=================

You are now heading to the grand hall with your parents. You are walking behind them while looking down on your feet.

You felt uncomfortable by their stares. Everyone was looking at you and your parents.

" Y/n-ah. Chin up. "

You heard your mother's voice. You slowly look at her.

" Omma.. can't you see that I'm uncomfortable? Especially on my outfit. Why did you make me wear this? This is too short, omma. "

You complain to your mother while trying to pull down your dress to cover your thighs but of course it didn't work.

" What's wrong if it's short? You look beautiful, baby. Be confident. You have a nice good-looking face and a body. "