28

Jungkook was walking back and forth outside the emergency room while his wife was inside

When they arrived the doctors immediately checked on her and the baby.

DR: Mr. Jeon?

He heard the doctor called him and he immediately walk towards him.

JUNGKOOK: How's my wife??? How's our baby? Is there something wrong? Why was she bleeding a lot?? Tell me everything is alright!

He said in one breath didn't even give the chance the doctor to speak. The doctor sigh and patted jungkook's shoulder.

DR: Jungkook-shi.. Calm down. I'll explain everything to you.

He said calming and jungkook sigh heavily and nodded.

DR: We had checked your wife earlier. And she lost too much blood because she got stab right on her stomach.

Jungkook tightened his fist in anger when the doctors said those. He really wanted to kill tzuyu for harming his wife and child.

DR: I must say that she's really in a critical condition, I mean them. Your baby and your wife. And I think only one of them can survive.

The doctor said which made jungkook widen his eyes.

JUNGKOOK: S-survive??? What do you mean one of them??!

DR: Jungkook-shi.. Your wife is in a critical condition, same with your baby. So just in case.. you have to choice between them whom you want to live.

JUNGKOOK: No! I choose both of them! You're a doctor you should find ways on how to save my family!

He yelled with tears in his eyes.

DR: We will try our best to save them... But... Only if they can make it.

The doctor sigh and patted his shoulder and left.

Jungkook sat down and broke into tears. He don't want to loose his wife and he also didn't want to loose their baby. He thought that they can finally have a complete family when they will have a child but things turn down.

One of them might die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

???: Jungkook!

He heard a voice called him but he didn't look at the person as he already know who it was.

JIN: Jungkook.. How's y/n and the baby??

Jin said as he sat down next to him.

JUNGKOOK: They are still checking on her.

He mumbled almost in an audible tone.

JIMIN: Don't worry jungkook. We will be here.

TAEHYUNG: Everything will be alright jungkook..