4

The couple walk inside their house

The couple walk inside their house. Y/n was still ignoring jungkook which made him feel a bit worried.

He saw her walking upstairs but before she step foot on the stairs he grab her wrist and made her face him.

JUNGKOOK: Baby what's wrong?? Are you mad at me because of what happened in my office?

He said with a sad face. Y/n look at him with a guilt on her face. She didn't mean to ignore her husband.

Y/N: Jungkook..

He cup her face and rub her cheeks gently.

JUNGKOOK: Are you jealous? I know it's about tzuyu..

He said softly. Y/n sigh and gently remove his hands on her cheeks.

Y/N: Jungkook.. I'm sorry if I ignored you.. And yes. It's about tzuyu. I'm jealous because she asked my husband out in front of me and my husband didn't even bother to reject her.

She said sarcastically and rolled her eyes as jungkook chuckled.

Y/N: What's so funny? Do you think I'm joking right now?

JUNGKOOK: Baby... You look so cute when you are jealous.

Y/N: Are you making fun of me?

She said firmly and glare at him.

JUNGKOOK: No baby..

He said still smiling and chuckling silently.

Y/N: Fine! Then go and have dinner with that girl!

She said angrily and turn her back at him but he hug her tight before she walk away.

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry..

He whisper in her ears.

JUNGKOOK: I promise I won't make fun of you. It's just that you look so cute when you get jealous. Okay.. Let's have a serious conversation now.

He said in a serious tone and turn her around to face him.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n-ah.. Baby.. There's nothing to be afraid of. Because I will never cheat behind your back. You are my world and my life y/n-ah.. And I told you that many times... And I'm willing to do everything for you.. Even if I have to sacrifice myself for you. I love you so much.

He said sincerely and smile at her. She smile back with a teary eyes and he pull her into his warm embrace.

Y/N: I love you too jungkook..

JUNGKOOK: And about tzuyu.. Y/n-ah.. Even she is pretty and sexy she will never replace you as my wife. Even if there are a lot of girls out there that is prettier and attractive.. I won't hesitate to choose you. For me.. You are the most beautiful lady in my eyes. And I couldn't even laid my eyes on anyone else but you. I will always choose you baby.