11

Jungkook hurriedly walk in the hallway towards their room.

He open the door and walk inside.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n?

He called her name but there was no answer.

He drop his briefcase on the desk and walk to their bedroom but she wasn't there. He frown and he suddenly felt worried especially that she's alone in this room.

He started to think what might happened to her earlier before he arrived.

' What if she got kidnapped? What if someone took her??? Aish! Stop it jeon jungkook! Don't think too much. ' He thought.

He turn his back and was about to walk outside to find his wife but he stop in his track when he saw a petite figure laying on the couch.

His wife.

She was sleeping peacefully on the couch. She probably feel asleep while waiting for Jungkook.

And guilt was shown on his face when he saw his wife. She was waiting for him to arrive so they could had dinner together but he end up having dinner with Mr. Lee and tzuyu.

He sigh and walk towards the couch. He kneel down and gently caressing her cheeks.

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry baby..

He whisper.

He promise himself to make it up to her. And since Mr. Lee already signed the contract papers he don't need to worry anything now.. And he will spend his whole time with his wife with no distraction.

JUNGKOOK: I'll make it up to you, baby.. I promise.

He whisper. He kiss her forehead and he carefully carried her bridal style to not wake her up. He walk inside their bedroom and he gently lay her down on the bed.

He grab the blanket and cover it on her body. After making sure that she was comfortable. He grab his towel and walk to the bathroom.

As he closed the bathroom door. Y/n open her eyes and sigh.

The truth was, she was sleeping before he came. But she woke up when she felt herself being lift up. And she knows who it was.

She was not angry with him but instead she was disappointed.

She's been patiently waiting for him for how many hours and she even ignore her hunger. And she was a little bit mad cause he didn't even call her or text her that he will be late.

And what worse was he declined her calls.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook lay down beside his wife.

He snuggle closer to her. He hug her from the back and snuggle his face on her hair.

JUNGKOOK: I know you're not sleeping.

He mumbled. Even though he can't see her but he can sense that she is still awake because she didn't snore at all.

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry baby.. I know you're mad at me cause I made you wait.

He mumbled but y/n ignore him but she was listening.

JUNGKOOK: I'm so sorry y/n-ah.. Please.. I don't like it when you're like this. I hate it when you keep on ignoring me.

After hearing no answer. He sigh and he gently turn her around to face him.

They both stare at each other's eyes for awhile without uttering a word until she decided to broke the silence.