5

2 WEEKS LATER

Jungkook walk inside his office as his secretary followed behind.

JUNGKOOK: Get ready.. We have a meeting in 15 minutes.

He said in a bossy tone as he sat down on his chair and open his laptop screen.

SEC: Yes, Mr. Jeon.

She bow and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: Jennie.. for how long are you gonna keep crying?

She said and rub her friend's back as Jennie had been crying and sulking for almost an hour.

Y/N: I told you to don't trust that punk and to never give him a chance but you never listen to me. So look what you got... Idiot.

JENNIE: Shut up.. *sob* You're just making it worse for me.

She said and sob harder as y/n sigh.

Earlier jennie was walking in the street going to her work place when all of a sudden something caught her attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK

JENNIE'S POV

My eyes were getting teary and I tighten my fist when I realize who it was.

My boyfriend with another woman.

They were sitting on the table outside the cafe, his hands were wrapped around the girl's shoulder while smiling and kissing her shoulder and neck.

So this bastard is cheating behind my back. Huh?

I wipe my tears, I tried to look brave and I smirk evily before I walk closer to them.

GIRL: Babe! Stop it. It tickles! *chuckle*

SEHUN: I know you like it babe.

GIRL: Aish..

SEHUN: Alright.. I will stop. But we will continue this tonight....... At my house. *smirk*

GIRL: No.. Not until you break up with your ugly girlfriend.

SEHUN: *pout* You're so unfair babe.. We did it so many times already.

GIRL: I don't care.. Okay.. Let's make a deal.

SEHUN: Okay..

GIRL: If you break up with your girlfriend.. You can have me all night... As much as you want. *smirk*

SEHUN: *smirk* Okay deal!

GIRL: Alright!

JENNIE: Oh.. Such a cute couple.

I said sarcastically and sehun turn around and he widen his eyes when he saw me.

This bastard.

SEHUN: J-jennie..!

He stood up and face me with an awkward look. He rub the back of his neck.

I cross my arms and glare at him.

SEHUN: J-jennie... I.. I can exp--