2

Quinn's POV

"Hey, Tom. What's up?" I picked up the phone.

"I heard Marvel was looking for actors to be in the 'Black Widow' movie."

"Yeah, Harry should be coming over soon so he can take headshots of me to submit."

"You realize that this is going to lead to you learning like gymnastics and stuff."

"Are you trying to scare me out of this? This could be my moment Tom."

"I know. And I am 110% excited for you. I just wanted you to know that there might be gymnastics involved so you might have to get flexible and whatnot. Especially if you're suppose to portray an assassin or something."

"We'll see if I get a callback first." I chuckled, "aren't you filming right now?"

"We're taking a lunch break, but seeing that filming starts up soon, I better get going."

"Well, alright. Have fun. Don't die."

"Love you too." he laughed and hung up.

I remember when I first met Tom. I was pretty starstruck. I've always been a fan of the Spider-Man franchise so it was amazing meeting the Spider-Man. He's such a little cupcake, protect him at all costs!!

I heard a loud knock on my door, causing me to lose my train of thought.

"Jesus Christ. Calm down." I opened the door. "A simple, 'hey. I'm outside.' text would've been less frightening." I rolled my eyes.

"What fun would that be?"

"Was your point to try to get me to piss my pants? Before a photoshoot?"

"Yes." Harry laughed.

"I literally hate you."

"If you did, you would've went straight to my mum and asked her to take the pictures and not me."

"Touché." I said.

"Considering I'm taking your pictures, you'll be paying for lunch." he smirked.

"I didn't agree to those prices! If I knew you'd start charging me, I definitely would've went to your mom first." I shook my head.

"Fine fine. I'll do it for free if you mention me in your acceptance speech for the award you'll be getting once you win an award for performing in this movie so well."

"You mean if I get the role."

"I mean when you get the role." he smiled.

There it is. His little smile that gets my heart racing. I've spent so much time with Harry, it's almost weird to not see us together when we're not working.

"So do you know what this movie is about?" he asked.

"Harry, this is Marvel we are talking about here. Their secrets have secrets."

"Not unless they've told Tom."

"The walking Spoiler-Man." I laughed.

I would say that I'm closer to Harry than I am to any of the other Hollands and Harrison. But I wouldn't consider him my brother. That would be entering some yeehaw territory and we don't go there. I don't know how to explain this. We're just really close friends.

"So I've been talking to this girl..." he trailed off.

Oh no...

"And..." I tried to get more out of him. What can I say? A bitch is nosy.

"Things aren't looking too great."

"Why?"

"We just don't have anything in common." he shrugged.

"You'll find a girl someday. I believe in you."

"The last girl I dated cheated on me. I don't think love is in the air for me."

"Not with that attitude."

Harry's POV

Where can I find a girl like Quinn for myself? Someone who will answer my drunk calls. Someone who will drop everything to make sure that I'm okay. Someone who will answer the phone no matter the time of day. I just want someone to love me the way that Quinn does but apparently that's too much to ask for.

"It just seems like everyone out there has a person except for me."

"Hey, I don't have a person." she nudged me.

"Maybe you're my person." I joked.

"You make that seem like it would be the worst thing to ever happen to you." she chuckled.