10

Harry's POV

"How'd the talk go?" Sam smiled and walked back into the room.

"She got uncomfortable and left." I glared at him.

His smile faded, "what did you say? Maybe it was your delivery."

"I don't really want to talk about it right now." I sighed.

About an hour and a half later, Quinn came back over.

"I have amazing news!" she smiled.

Quinn's POV

"What's your 'amazing news'?"

"I got the audition for the Black Widow movie and I leave for Atlanta tomorrow."

"That's amazing. Congrats!" Harry hugged me.

"I would say let's celebrate but I think we're due to help you pack for your trip tomorrow." Sam smiled.

"I still have to call Tom, tell him the news." I beamed.

"Are you nervous?" Sam asked.

"Maybe just a little. It's been a fat minute since I last auditioned for anything."

"You're going to crush it and nail the role. I believe in you." Harry said.

After a few hours of being at the Holland household, I went home and started packing.

"Where are you going?" my dad walked into my room.

"I got an audition so Hannah's having me fly out to Atlanta tomorrow for a few days."

"Congrats, sweetie." he smiled.

"Thanks, dad."

"What time's your flight?"

"7:30am." I groaned.

"Alright well, I'll let you get to it and I'll drop you off tomorrow."

"Sounds good."

He walked out of my room.

10 minutes into packing, I gave up. I'll continue this when I'm not hungry. I FaceTimed Tom to tell him the news and ask for some advice.

"Hello." he smiled.

"Hey." I half-smiled.

"Is everything alright?" he asked.

"Not really but we're going with it." I shrugged.

"Lay it on me."

"Okay well, for starters, I got the Marvel audition."

"Holy shit! That's amazing! Congrats!"

"Thank you."

"What's the rest of the shpeel?"

"I'm just stressed out about this whole thing. Like I haven't auditioned for anything in the past like year and a half and now I'm given this opportunity to make a name for myself and I am stressing my guy. I'm nervous. I want to puke."

"It's okay. This is normal."

"What if they don't like me?"

"You'll have other opportunities if this one isn't the one."

"That's easy for you to say because you're the Tom Holland. Everyone loves you."

"Yes, but it all comes from hard work. I wasn't handed all of this."

"I guess you're right." I sighed.

"These are just jitters you're getting. Don't sweat it. You're going to do amazing."

"Thanks, Tom."

"I'm always here for you. You know that."

"And I appreciate it."

"Get some rest. Your flight is pretty early I reckon?"

"7 freaking 30 in the morning. I'm gonna look like a mess at the airport."

"At least there won't be paparazzi coming after you."

"They don't even know who I am." I rolled my eyes.

"Appreciate that privilege while you still have it." he laughed.

"I'll talk to you soon." I said.

"Have a safe flight and tell me how the audition goes."

"Thanks king. I will." I smiled and hung up.

Harry's POV

Violet: can we talk?

"Violet texted me." I said.

"Saying?" Sam urged me to go on.

"She wants to talk..."

"She's trying to reconcile. There's nothing to reconcile, Harry. She cheated. Shouldn't that be enough for you to walk out on her?"

"Yeah well it's not like Quinn's going to come around anytime soon."

"The difference between Violet and Quinn is that Quinn actually loves you. She has been in love with you for the longest time. If you want to go talk to Violet, that's your call. But don't come crying to me when Quinn finds out and is upset with you." he paused, "Violet is going to manipulate you somehow into getting back together with her. She doesn't have an honest bone in her body. She never loved you. If she did, she wouldn't have cheated. There's nothing to fix between you two. If you go talk to her, I don't want to hear about it when you get back."