22

Harry's POV

To be honest, I understand Quinn's worries. I don't blame her. I'm scared of making this friendship awkward too. But life's about taking risks right?

"What are you thinking about? You're not even singing to 'What's Up Danger?'." I asked.

"Thinking about where we should go for our first date." she smiled.

"Leave the planning to me. I think I've got something good in mind."

"Harry. The last time you said that," she sat up, "we ended up driving for like 4 hours. And you were too stubborn to listen to me."

"That was one time."

"It was more than once, but whatever helps you sleep at night."

"I don't appreciate this sass on my birthday. You're at an 8 and I need you to take it down a few notches."

She shook her head.

"Just trust me." I said.

"Okay, but if we end up getting lost again, don't say I didn't warn you."

I genuinely don't know what I'm going to do for our first date. I want it to be unforgettable and unique though. Maybe I'll have to consult Elysia for this. I have some ideas but what if they're not good enough?

Like Quinn and I have bonded over stargazing so maybe I can take her to a planetarium. She's always said she wanted to go skydiving so we can also do that.

"When should we go on said date?" I asked.

"Surprise me." she squeezed me.

"Yes because that makes all of this so much easier."

"I dOn'T aPpReCiAtE tHe SaSs." she mocked me.

"I don't know how busy your schedule is."

"Harry. All I do is stay home all day or spend the day with you. That already says enough."

"Valid point." I grunted, "I just want to do something memorable for you. I want our first date to be unique. I don't want to just take you out for dinner or something. We're more fun than that."

Quinn's POV

"Just don't overthink it. Because once you start overthinking things, you get stressed out and moody." I said.

"Wow you really came for my throat. I didn't ask to be dragged on my birthday like this."

I chuckled, "so how would you say your 20th birthday went?"

He pursed his lips, "well, I got a brand new camera and got to kiss the girl that's been my rock for the longest time. I would say it's going great. And before you say anything else, no, I don't regret coming home to watch movies with you. I'd rather be here with you."

I kissed him once more, "you're so cheesy."