4

Quinn's POV

"Quinn." my mom walked into my room.

"Oh hey mom. You two are home earlier than I thought."

"Plans changed." she shrugged.

"Why did you guys come home early? Not that I'm not thrilled or anything, just curious."

"We just felt like we've been pinning everything on you lately and it's holding you back from your acting."

"No. It's fine. My manager's doing her thing so we're good."

"Do you have any upcoming auditions?"

"Yes ma'am. Harry and I took headshots for me to submit for my upcoming audition." I smiled.

"That's exciting."

My mom's always been super supportive of everything I've chosen to do, which I'm very grateful for. My dad wanted me to go into the military like him, but after watching me perform once and seeing how happy it made me, he had a change of heart.

"This could be my shot mom. This could be my big break."

"Have you told Tom?"

"Yes. He and I had a very brief conversation about this. He actually called me after I found out about it."

"He's got some competition." she laughed. "Alright, kiddo. Get some rest. You've got a long day tomorrow."

"Wait what?"

"You volunteered to help the boys out with baking for their fundraiser."

"Shoot, that's tomorrow? Already? Wow. Okay."

"Paddy also asked if he could join in on the fun and help you three make some brownies."

I thought of that one Drake memed tweet and said, "what am I gonna do? Say no?"

She laughed, "have fun tomorrow."

The following morning, I woke up and went grocery shopping for the ingredients to bake. But I paced myself because I didn't know what time Paddy was coming over.

It's now 3:30pm and I just got home, all the boys are running around playing whatever their imagination is allowing them to play. Sam seems to be here as well.

"BOYS!" I called them down, "ready to bake some brownies?"

Harry's POV

I woke up later than expected with no plans for the day. What else is new? I think Sam and Paddy are still at Quinn's so I'm gonna walk over there and hangout with all of them.

I rang the doorbell and Barry opened the door.

"Hey, bud."

"Harry's here!" he yelled.

I walked into the kitchen and everyone was covered in flour.

"I don't think I've missed out on much..." I trailed off.

"You missed out on all the fun." Paddy laughed. The boy had eggshells in his hair.

"What are you blokes doing?"

"Well, we were baking for their little fundraiser thing but things went in a different direction." Quinn laughed. "Let's get you kids cleaned up and we can all watch a movie or something while these things bake, sound good?"

They nodded.

"Do you guys have clothes I may borrow?" Paddy asked Quinn.

"I think we have some of your clothes you've left here once." Scott said and they ran to his room.

"I'll help you clean up." I offered.

"Harry, have you gotten the chance to edit my pictures for me? My manager has been texting me about them since I put the brownies in the oven." she asked.

"Yeah, I put the finishing touches on them before I left the house."

"Have you filmed your audition tape yet?" Sam asked.

"Yes I did. I managed to get a hold of Tom so that he could help me and stuff."

"Why didn't you just wait til one of us came over?"

"Because I didn't want to." Quinn sassed. "I need to run to the store to get some stuff that I forgot to get earlier. Do you guys mind watching the boys for a few minutes please?"

"I can go with you." I said.

"I don't mind watching these guys." Sam shrugged.

"You're the best." Quinn hugged him and went to grab her coat.