8

Quinn's POV

Why did Harry just show up unannounced like that? Usually when that happens, it's because he's too in shock about something... but what...? Was he just not ready to talk about me having feelings for him and him not reciprocating the feelings? I don't know.

I get that now is my chance to shoot my shot because he's single, but he literally just got out of that relationship. I don't know what to do.

"Tyler!" I hugged him, "I've missed you."

He squeezed me, "it's been so fucking long."

A girl stood up.

"And who is this?" I smiled at her.

"This is my fiancé, Diana." he beamed.

"Oh my god. Congrats! Hi, nice to meet you." I hugged her as well.

"I've heard great things about you." Diana said.

"I would hope so." I looked at Tyler.

Tyler was my neighbor before we moved to London. His dad and my mom grew up together and coincidentally moved into houses next to each other. Tyler's the only person I never lost touch with. Did we grow apart though? Yes, but schedules and time differences can be difficult to maintain when we're in different times in our lives, literally. We are 3 years apart, so he's turning 23 this year and got engaged.

We were at brunch and caught up very briefly. I told him all about my upcoming audition if I make the cut and he–well, Diana– told me about their wedding plans. I'm so excited for them. Getting to know Diana this past like hour or so has been so nice. I mean yeah I have Elysia, but she has her own friends.

"How's everything with Harry?" Tyler asked.

"And he makes his way into the conversation once again." I laughed.

"That bad?"

"It's not that it's going bad. He just got out of a relationship and his brother's telling me to shoot my shot and I don't even know if he feels the same way and it would just be awkward and ruin the friendship if I say I like him as more than a friend and he doesn't reciprocate the feelings. Friendship and unholy trinity ruined."

"Are you scared of shooting your shot?" Diana asked.

"Yes because I don't want to be the reason why our friendship ended and have it awkward to be hanging out with his siblings. We have the same friends."

"Let me give you some advice. If I hadn't grown a pair and told Tyler how I felt, we wouldn't be where we are right now. So maybe you just need to have some faith that he might feel the same way."

"Thanks." I glanced at the time, "I better get going. My brothers get out of school soon. But I'd love to have you guys over for dinner some time soon if you can."

"We'll get back to you on that." Diana smiled.

"It was nice meeting you." I hugged her.

"Likewise."

"And it was great seeing you again." I hugged Tyler.

"Tell Barry and Scott I say hi, as well as your folks."

"Of course." I smiled and left.

I'm very conflicted on how I'm feeling right now. I don't know if I should tell Harry because what if he's not over Violet? Do I take that leap of faith and tell him and risk it all? Or do I keep quiet and sit back and watch how this plays out?