23

Quinn's POV

After Harry left last night, I was thinking about things we could do together. I mean yeah he said to let him do the planning but I just thought that maybe if I helped him, he'd be less stressed over this or something.

Linguini 🍝: be ready by 12

Me: ok but what do i wear

Linguini 🍝: smthn casual i guess

Me: wow so specific 🤪

Linguini 🍝: JUST BE READY BY 12

He really planned everything out over the span of like 8 hours. I just wonder what he has in store.

I got out of bed to get ready for said date and Harry came to pick me up.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." he smirked.

I groaned, "we're gonna end up driving for hours again aren't we?"

"No. I couldn't sleep last night so I looked up places we could go. I think you'll enjoy this."

"I hate surprises."

"But you love all of my surprises." he winked.

"Says who?"

"Says me." he paused, "we need to stop real quick to get gas."

"Why didn't you do that before you got to my house?" I sassed.

"Fight me."

"Gladly."

"Would you rather be stranded in the middle of nowhere or driving in the middle of nowhere?"

"Just go pump the gas so we can adventure." I rolled my eyes.

He got out of the car to fill up his tank and his phone started ringing.

Why is Violet calling? Of all people? Is she the person that he consulted to get ideas for our first date? I have so many things running through my mind. I mean yeah, I shouldn't let this ruin the date for Harry and I, but I just really hate Violet. Like she cheated on my best friend, there's no going back from that. The trust has been broken. I don't know why they're still talking. She's honestly probably planning to sabotage this date as we speak, but at the same time, she's seemed to have moved on but who really knows with her. My mind is running a thousand miles a minute. Is that even the saying?

I don't know if I should bring this up to him or not because I don't want to make it seem like I was snooping. You know what? If it's important he'll tell me... right? I mean, I don't have the right to know every single detail of his life...

Harry's POV

"I guess the car didn't need as much gas as I thought." I said as I sat back down.

"If Violet was reaching out to you, you'd tell me right?" Quinn asked randomly.

"Of course."

"Okay."

The car ride was a little awkward after that short conversation and I have no clue why. I put on some of her favorite music and she didn't sing along to the songs. Something's off and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it. Hopefully this date makes up for it...?

"Harry, what is this?" she sat up straighter in her seat once we got to the destination.

"Well, we bonded over the stars a few weeks after meeting, so I thought I'd take you to a planetarium and we can relive the old days."

She smiled, "we would talk about the constellations for hours. Sam literally thought there was something wrong with us."

I kissed her temple, "that's the smile I've been waiting to see. More awaits."