11

Quinn's POV

I just landed in Atlanta. It's been a long almost 10 hours.

Throughout these past 10 hours, I've gotten multiple good luck texts from my friends and family.

I texted my parents and the boys to let them know that I've landed safely. Now I just need to get my bags, check into a hotel, then get ready for dinner with my manager.

I'm excited. This could be my shot. If I don't get the role, it isn't the end of the world. We can't always get what we want. I know what I signed up for when I chose this profession.

short fast forward

Harry wasn't picking up his phone so I decided to FaceTime Sam and see how things were going so far back home.

"Hey there. How was your flight?" Sam smiled.

"Good. I just got back from dinner with my manager."

"How'd that go?"

"She just told me more about the audition and all that good stuff."

"Are you tired?"

I groaned, "extremely. But I can spare a few minutes and talk to one of my best friends."

"Wow. I feel so special." he wiped away a fake tear.

"So has any chaos been stirred up yet?" I joked.

"Harry didn't tell you did he?" Sam asked, skeptically.

I gave him a confused look, "tell me what...?"

"Violet asked to meet with him."

Personally, I'm a little in shock because she was the one that cheated and now she wants to meet up with him. Something's not adding up. Sam and I were never really fond of her because we knew that she was lowkey using Harry to get closer to Tom. No need to explain how we knew, but we knew. Harry just seemed so happy and we didn't want to ruin that for him so we kept a close eye on her when she was around. We gave him subtle hints that she was trouble but he didn't believe us. So when he told us she cheated, we weren't really surprised, as bad as that sounds.

"Did he go?"

Harry's POV

I decided not to go. Sam made some valid points. That was one hell of a toxic relationship and I'm glad it ended before it got worse. To be honest, I don't think I was genuinely happy in that relationship. Everything was always about Violet's wants or needs and not my own. I lost sight of what I deserved. Maybe Sam was right, what I deserve is standing right in front of me and I was too blind to see it.

When I was with Violet, I had the bad habit of comparing how she treats me to how Quinn treats me. So maybe a part of me has always had some sort of feelings for Quinn. I did everything in my power to make Violet happy but at the end of the day, it wasn't enough.

After the breakup, Sam was away at school so Quinn made sure she did everything that she could to bring my spirits up. I don't know what state of mind I'd be in if it weren't for her. She's been here for me throughout this whole "healing process" and I can't thank her enough for that.

"I see you decided to stay home. Wise choice." Sam said.

"You made some valid points in your argument."

"I just got off FaceTime with Quinn."

"How's she doing?"

"She said she had a long flight."

I checked my phone to see if Quinn called me and she did a few times. I guess she got tired of me not answering and called Sam.

"I should probably call her back." I said.

"Don't. She said she was going to sleep."