27

Harry's POV

Okay so to be quite honest, we didn't figure out a plan or anything. We're just going to wing it. Like we do with almost everything else. The only thing we planned was that I was going to stay in the car while Quinn talked to Violet.

After we talked about that, we laid down and looked up at the stars that were projected onto the ceiling, talking about other random things and Quinn fell asleep. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I don't know why it took me so long to realize that Quinn and I had some sort of unspoken connection, but now I see it.

About an hour later, I woke her up so that we can start heading over to Trafalgar Square.

"I really don't want to talk to her. I feel like I'm just gonna end up fist fighting her."

"Okay but for what?"

"For emotionally hurting you. It took you months to recover from that. And now all of a sudden she says that her current boyfriend isn't you? It just doesn't add up. She's playing some sort of game and I'm not here for it."

"What do you think she has up her sleeve?"

"I don't know. But I'm going to find out."

Quinn's POV

Once we got to Trafalgar Square, I spotted Violet immediately.

"I don't suppose you want a good luck kiss do you?" Harry smirked.

"I think I'm good." I joked before leaning into him, "see you in a minute."

"You know, the last time that was said, someone jumped off a cliff."

"You didn't have to bring that up." I said as I shut the door and walked toward Violet.

A million thoughts went through my head as I was walking in her direction. Like what does she want? What is she going to say to me? Is she going to fight me? Why does she want to meet now? Just so many questions.

"Thank you for meeting me." she stood up.

"Just cut to the chase. Why did you want to meet?" I straight up asked.

"I know you and Harry went on a date today. I also know where."

"How'd y–"

"I have sources."

"That's a little creepy."

"So here's what you're going to do–"

"You're not going to threaten me because as far as I'm aware, you're the one that cheated on him. There's no coming back from that. Don't you get it? You're done."

"That's where you're wrong. You think that Harry actually loves you? Quinn, no one loves you. Everyone's only around you because they feel bad for you. You're such a fucking burden on everyone and you can't even see it. You only hang out with the Hollands or people they're associated with and never your own friends." she scoffed, "you're so blinded by your own loneliness that you can't even see how much people actually hate you."

I can't tell if I want to cry or if I'm angry right now.

"I feel really bad for you, Violet. You will never know how much the people that chose to stick by my side actually love me. It pains me to know that you will never get that sort of love. Because if you did, maybe you wouldn't be feeding off of people's misery the way that you have been for the past ever. With that being said, thank you for wasting my time here today. Don't contact me nor my boyfriend again. Stay away from the both of us." I walked back to the car.

"How'd it go?" Harry asked as I got in.

"Can we just go back to your house? Please?" I felt the lump in my throat.

I didn't want to believe what she said and I know that it's not true and she's just a manipulative bitch, but for some odd reason, it didn't stop repeating in my head.

I saw the concerned look on Harry's face, but I didn't clarify anything. I knew that if I told him about what was said, he would turn the car around and go off on her. That's the last thing I want right now. I'll just tell him what happened when we get home. Then I can cry as much as I want.