29

Harry's POV

After dinner and finishing the movie, Quinn and I went upstairs to hang in my room like we used to.

"You know I meant every word I said earlier right?" I asked as we laid in my bed.

"I know. Sometimes the insecurities just start creeping in at the worst times." Quinn sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"There are times where it feels like you guys are only my friends because without you, I'd be lonely. And I know that's not true, but when the demons start talking, it's like they never shut up."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal."

"Quinn, you're one of my best friends. Your mental and emotional health is important to me and it always has been since day one. I don't want you to feel like you have to go through this alone. You're not a burden on any of us. You know I'm always here for you."

She leaned into my chest, "I know. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. Just know that you can come to me at any point in time. You can call me at 3am and I'll pick up just so that we can talk."

"You're the best."

"So I've been told." I chuckled.

We laid in silence for a couple minutes.

"Oh my god." she groaned.

"What?"

"I just realized I told Violet you were my boyfriend and we haven't made anything official."

"Now that you bring it up," I smirked, "will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." she kissed me. "Hold on, Hannah's calling. Be right back."

Quinn's POV

"Hey, Quinn. Did I catch you at a good time?" she asked.

I looked at the clock. It's 8pm here, meaning that it's about noon back in the states.

"Yes, you did."

"I call bearing good news." I could sense her smile on the other end.

"I'm listening."

"You got the role in the movie!" she yelled.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I whisper-screamed.

"Yes! You'll fly out in 3 days and I'll give you the script once you're all settled in."

3 days? 3 days? I have 3 more days with Harry before I spend months without him? *sigh*

"That soon?"

"Yes, you still have to do fittings and such for your role."

"Speaking of my role, did they mention who I'm playing? Because you never told me and neither did the casting directors."

"You will be playing Melina Vostokoff, also known as Iron Maiden."

"Isn't that also a band?" I joked.

"Yes, but you won't be playing the band."

"Tell me more about Miss Melina."

"You might have to talk to the casting directors about that."

"Or now that I have a name, I can look her up and do some research of my own."

"Sounds like a plan. If there are anymore updates, I will be sure to let you know."

"You the best!" I said.

"I'll see you soon." she replied and hung up.

Harry's POV

"So how'd the talk go?" I asked as soon as Quinn walked back into the room.

"I got the role." she beamed.

"No way!"

"Yeah way!" her smile slowly faded.

"Hey. What's wrong?"

"I leave in 3 days."

"Oh." was all I managed to say.

"Yeah."

"You know what? Everything is going to be fine."

"Can we really do long distance though?"

"Yes. Yes we can. We've kept our friendship at bay while I'm out on press tours with Tom."

"I guess you have a point."

"I was also going to tell you that I've been offered to be a producer for Spider-Man: Far From Home."

"Harry! Congrats! Did Tom text you?"

"Yes. He texted me while you were on the phone."

"Things are really starting to look up for us huh?"

"They are."

"Do you need help packing?"

"Maybe, but we can do that later. All I want right now is cuddles."