14

Quinn's POV

Haz and I prepared for my audition and then went around Georgia for a while. Tom called to check in and see how everything was going and we said it was going grand. Better than expected.

"The nerves are gone and I am pumped." I said.

"I'm glad Harrison helped you out."

"I'm glad you came up with the idea for him to come out and help. Though I do feel a little bad he flew out here just for me." I nudged him.

"For you? I don't mind." Harrison smiled.

It's a wonder this boy isn't taken yet. He's charming, kind-hearted, easy on the eyes, etc etc. To be honest, if there was a genuine spark between us when we were first set up, I wouldn't have minded. But neither one of us felt a connection so we left it at that... aaaaand I have feelings for someone else.

time jump to after the audition

"How'd it go?" Harrison asked.

"I feel like I could've done better but it's okay."

"This won't be your last audition. Mark my words."

"You sound like you're gonna riot if I let this one audition define me and my tiny career." I laughed.

I decided that I was going to fly home a day earlier than I had told the twins. Their birthdays are coming up soon so this would be a little surprise. So now, Harrison and I are headed back to the hotel to pack up our stuff and be out by the morning.

The casting directors said they'd let me know if I got the part in 3 weeks time so fingers crossed.

"I finally get to go home to my own bed tomorrow. You best believe I'm gonna sleep in."

"Don't miss me too much while I'm still gone with Tom." he joked.

"Wouldn't dare dream of it." I rolled my eyes.

the following morning

"This is my terminal." I said.

"I will see you in a few weeks and then we can catch up or something once I'm back. Sound good?"

"Deal. Love you"

"Love you, too. Fly safe." he hugged me.

"You too." I squeezed him.

We parted ways.

Harry's POV

"What should we do for our birthday?" Sam asked.

"Quinn suggested a get together at a pub or something with some friends."

"That sounds good. I can't believe we turn 20 this year. We won't be teenagers anymore." he paused, "I can't believe Quinn won't be here for our birthday this year. She hasn't missed our birthday since we first met."

"Who knows? Maybe she'll come back and surprise us or something. You know how much she loves surprising us." I shrugged.

"But if she does come back, are you gonna get her flowers? I mean after all, it would be Valentine's Day and with your newfound feelings, I think it would be a good idea."

"Yeah but what if she doesn't want that?"

"She loves getting flowers and chocolate. Why wouldn't she want that?" Sam argued.

"I mean I guess you're right?"

"You have never spoken truer words." he joked.

"I guess we'll just have to see if she comes home early."