Rules&Keywords

□Keywords□
1.Gretch:the ruler- King-
2.Manstler: the highest position and the head of the army.
3.Hepta: a small castle; usually where the Gretch lives.
4.Ropia:the reaminings of Europe
5.Asishia:the remainings of Asia
6.Gretchia: -Kingdom-
7.Quer:the Gretch's son -Prince-
8.Quera:the Gretch's daughter -Princess-
9.Kellan:Deputy
10.Lanvin: the 2nd highest position in the army-directly after the Manstler.
11.Senna: a part of a land, smaller than a country, and bigger than a city.
12.Ora:parts of a senna.

□Rules□
P.S. It's not necessary to read the rules now, but they'll help you later on, to understand things more.

These provisions were organizing the three Gretchias, and the other grechias had rules that resembled these but weren't the same.

1- The ruling system is constituted of the Gretch, the crown, 10 ministers forming the ministers council , the kellans council which was constituted of 30 member (kellan).

2- The grech is the head of the ministers council and the crown is the head of the kellans council.

3-The ministers' role is to give approval on the kellan's reports, take care of the army, country's economy and education.

4- The kellans council's job is:
-5 kellans should write reports about the people's state.
- they give solutions to the problems during meetings.
-After the approval from the minsiter council, kellans should start working on the solutions.

5-The Manstler is the Gretch's right hand.

6-The Manstler is a Minister too.