3.

■Taely's point of view■
I've been in Bangtan's Senna for 3 days, the nurse and that man were the only people I saw, the man's name was Jimin and he was the Manstler, he didn't tell me that, but I saw the badges on his uniform. He used to come twice a day to check up on me, chat a bit and then he leaves, I'm still wondering why would the Manstler of Bangtan personally pay me a visit. The nurse's name was Jaeeun I have came in good terms with her, since she was the only one that was allowed to be in my room.

"I'm sick of this room",I whined,"I wanna get out of here",

"You can't be blamed",she said as she pulled a chair beside my bed and sat down,"Do your legs feel better?",

I nodded,"Yes! Much better", I started moving my legs and bent them to show her that I was fine.

She chuckled, "Okay, let's try to walk around the room, and if I see improvement I'll ask the Manstler",

I nodded excitedly and pulled the sheets off me as I tried to walk, I lost my balance at first which was normal, I have been lying in bed for four straight days, but Jaeeun was fast to help,"Careful", she said as she placed my hand around her neck to support me,"you might need crutches".

I started walking with both crutches, both of my hands were healed already.

"Okay, you healed very fast", she looked at me in amusement,"you're tough, aren't you?",

I chuckled at her comment, and then I heard a knock on the door which made me stop laughing,"come in", I cried and then Jimin entered the room and smiled when he saw me.

"What an improvement", he exclaimed,

I smiled shyly and bowed my head,"Thanks for taking care of me sir", I used to call him cherif instead of Jimin, I was a polite girl.

He smiled,"It's the Gretch who should be thanked not me, now excuse me I have work",

"Sir", I stopped him before he could leave,

"What?",

"Can I get out of the room?", i bit my inner lip,"I'm sick of this room, and Jaeeun will be with me",

He nodded,"sure",and then looked at Jaeeun,"You'll be with her , you can just go to the back yard,nowhere else,and don't be late",

"Sure sir", she bowed her head,and he went out of the room.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The air was refreshing and the sun was perfectly perfect, its rays were soothing, i never felt like that before, or maybe because it's been a while since I have seen it.

I sat down on the bench admiring the view, it wasn't even a park, there was grass, trees and some bushes along with the sidewalk,but the yard infront of us was meduim sized, and the Senna could be seen, it's probably because the hepta was on a small plateau.

The clinic's door led to the backyard of the hepta, so I started walking around till I was in the front yard.

A group of people entered the hepta's gate , one of them caught my eye, and he was definitely the Gretch, his outfit said so, he wasn't enormously tall, cause some soldiers were taller than him, he was wearing diplomatic uniform which constituted of a dark blue tail coat and breeches with a white standing collar and a white cloak,his sword wasn't visible so I assumed he put it on his right side, his shoulders were broad and he had dark black hair,I couldn't see his facial expressions cause I was abit far, but I could tell from his steady and fast steps , that he wasn't in a good mood.

"This must be the Gretch", I pointed at him while I was hiding behind the corner.

Jaeeun was following me the whole time asking me to stop before the Manstler catches us wandering around,she followed my finger,"Yep",she smiled,"that's our handsome Gretch", she said excitedly.

"Handsome?", I shrugged,

"Yep!",she clapped het hands,"every girl in this Senna is trying to get his attention, but he ignores their attempts",

"But why?", I grew curious

"He became like that after his father's death",she sighed,"he was a fun and optimistic person, but everything have changed",

"He's cold now isn't he?",

She took a deep breath,"let's go, the Manstler said that we shouldn't be late",

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jaeeun promised that if I obey her instructions she'll let me go out, and she kept the faith.

And like yesterday I went to see the front yard,I waited for her to give me her back and I sneaked towards the front yard, I mean it was the hepta's entrance, it was fascinating, I hid behind the corner with only the upper part of my head showed, I spotted a figure sitting on a bench which was saved from the sunlight by the huge tree above it, he looked quiet and calm, I was watching him , he was familiar, so I stared at him trying to infer who he was, when I heard someone calling my name, I knew it was Jaeeun but I didn't look at her , but what I didn't know that the person heard Jaeeun's voice and he held his head upwards looking right then left,to infer where the sound came from. I knew then that he was the Gretch, but it was late cause I saw him looking directly at me, I froze, I got scared, he looked angry , I felt then a hand placed on my shoulder I jumped turning around, it was Jaeeun.

"You aren't obeying the rules", she said firmly,"you're going to get us in trouble ", she held my hand and led me back to the backyard.

I didn't say anything, I was still thinking about the Gretch, he had a puffy cheeks, his eyes were sparkling, his lips were charry like, in size and color, he was perfection.

We were about to enter the clinic when a sound stopped us,"Hey!you two",we both turned around, and he was the Gretch, along with two gaurds on both of his sides, he stood infront of us with crossed arms and warning eyes, he was angry, Jaeeun directly bowed to him dragging me along with her.

"Yes your majesty", her voice was trembling she was scared,

"What happened?", Jimin then showed up he was abit out of breath as he stood beside the Gretch putting a hand on his shoulder,

"This girl ", he pointed at me,"was watching me", he glared at me,"isn't she the one we saved",

"Yes", Jimin answered,he's definitely going to kill me, he warned us not to get out of the backyard.

"I think she's healthy now",he looked back at Jimin,"she's leaving today",