29.

"And you'll be my partner not his, and he's not allowed to touch you, is that clear?", he looked into my eyes I could see jealousy in his.

"How about the Quera?", I couldnt help but ask about her, and she was into him right?,"She won't like it", doesn't he like her back? He said that he has taken a time alonw by themselves.

"I don't care about her", he fixed his sitting position extending a leg,"And stop talking about her, she bothers me whenever I listen anything about her ",

"Well, I'm sorry but the Quer asked to dance with me before you did, so I'll be dancing with him", I faked him a smile then tried to push him off me so that I could escape his area, but my weak body made me look pityful, especially when he used one hand to throw me back on the bed.

"I'm not enough with you yet", he was totally off by my sentence,"don't play these games with me Taely",

I sighed and looked away when he lent closer as before, he was being extra weird,"Look at me", he demanded but I didnt respond, he was being too annoying right now, and because of his dominance over me I was easily defeated,"I said look at me", he rotated my head by my chin and looked into my eyes and I was irritated.

"What ?", well yeah, who's the most disrespectful maid? Me.
Who's the most irritating Gretch ? Kim Taehyung.

He kept looking into my eyes for a while before speaking up," Let's just stay like this", he sniffed,"it's really satisfying ".

Did I want to jump from the tall bridge? Yep.
Did I want to burry myself right now? Yep.

The next day was less than normal, knowing that I havent done anything stupid yet, which was something ubnormal. But I could tell that the Quera was inches far from stabbing me with a food knife, and that the Manstler Jimin was prouder than a mother, and the Gretch was glancing at me each now and then smiling abit.

I was really afraid about the night till it came, I was called by the Quer , I entered the hall room, Jaeeun was there too, she was talking with Mastler Jimin and they were giggling together, it shocked me to be honest, are they together? Or something? On the opposing couch was the Gretch with the Quera talking she was smiling from ear to ear , beside them the Quer frowning . I could feel him, he felt like a third wheel, he seemed releaved when he saw me.

"FINALLY!", he stood up walking towards me smiling,his sudden voice made the so-called couples to look at me,"What took you so long? I started getting bored", he reached my side placing a hand on my waist,"Aish!They're so annoying", he whispered in my ears making me giggle.

We sat down on a couch far from the two couples,"You don't know how much I was disgusted, they're giggling whispering to each others, and I think flirting, I think
we're cuter aren't we?", he wiggled his eyebrows.

I sighed as he got up of the couch and headed to play music but was cut by the Gretch ," Play 《My Land》, we're dancing the folk dance",

"But I really want to d-",

"I said I want this one", he said firmly,

Quer Jungkook sighed defeated and changed the music,some drums started playing, then Jaeeun stood up accepting the Manstler's hand and they walked to the center of the room waitiny for us, I could see Jaeeun blush, something was definitely on!

The Gretch then looked at me, I couldnt read the expression,he just did what the Manstler Jimin did, same to the Quer Jungkook.

"Okay before we start, how are we going to switch partners? Cause I'm not going to risk exchanging Taehung and Jungkook", Manstler Jimin spelled out,

"Jimin with Taely, Me and Jungsoon, Jaeeun with Taehyung ", Jungkook offered.

"NO!", he was caught in anger,"I mean, it'll be weird for her to dance with her brother", the Gretch was certainly saying nonsense, and I was the only one whose able to identify this,"so the switched partners will be,"Jungsoon with the Manstler, Taely with me, and Jungkook with Jaeeun ".

No-one cared about the switchings, all they cared about is to start dancing, unlike the Grech who was more than proud of himself when everyone accepted his recommendation.

We started dancing, and it was totally a different dance from the slow dance, we stood the girls collinear to each others, same to the men, then bowed to our partners before the men rised their right hand and the girls placed their left hand so that their palms touched. I imitated whatever they were doing.

"So far so good!", the Quer exclaimed flashing a smile, then we detached our hands from our partners then they started doing some moves with their legs which caused me to have that O-shaped mouth amazed by how fast they were.

I started kicking my legs and imitated them, and to be honest, I was just making a fool of myself, and the Quer didn't help but laugh at my silly moves,then he held my hand and rotated me, after that turn I stood in my place but saw Jaeeun still rotating and walking a straight line to face the Quer which she pushed me abit, and then I understood that I should face the Gretch now, so I walked it normally instead of rotating and he was looking at me trying to hide his smile.

"Told you not to play games with me", we were doing the same moves as when we started, " Everything I want happens at the end", he rotated me around, since the dance was faster now, but it turned out that the dance isn't going to fasten up whenever we change partners, it would fasten once then each 2 ,will be separated and dance together, it wasn't slow dance at all.

"Don't get too confident,maybe you could have me in the dance, but you can't make me enjoy it like the Quer", wanna do it this way? I'm ready.

His right hand was on my hip, and my left hand was on his shoulder, we had our other hands intertwined up in the air, but after my answer both of his grips tightened which made me flinch abit. He was looking into my eyes the whole dance. The music then stopped and I could feel that the Gretch wasn't happy with my answer, actually I madea mistake talking in this way, but I couldn't help it.

They started clapping and bowed to other partners,"You were amazing Taely", the Quer complemented me which made me blush.

"Thank you your majesty", I bowed at him smiling, but then, he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into a hug which made me surprised for a bit but then I returned the hug back. The Gretch was standing infront of me folding arms, with flames coming out of his eyes which was able to make the weather hot.

Did I do anything wrong?
_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜