25.

It turned out that today the Quer Jungkook was coming, the brother of the WICKED WITCH ,I hope he isn't Wicked as her! I've seen him too, he was tall, his hair was dark black and his eyes were deep and choclate brown, in other words, he was handsome, enough to knock out 10 girls with a smile. I've heard about him that he's flirty and makes out alot, and a myth stated that he had made out with half of the maids in their hepta.

There wasn't that ceremony that happened when the Quera came, it was much quieter. Which made it alot easier to stand by the entrance and witness everything, even though some maids were fanning each others trying to stay alive. The Quer eas greeted by the Grech, his sister and Manstler Jimin along with other nobles too. And then they all got into the living room.

After approximately an hour, they headed to the dining room, well maybe that's the reason behind the non-ceremonial greeting, they all headed to the living room and we were called by Mrs.Lee to fasten up the breakfast. There was like a chaos in the kitchen, more than 15 maids were there for a single breakfast?

We were divided into two groups, a group that cooks and another that would transfer the food there and clean up, and I was in the second team naturally.

And since we were many, each one could carry a plate to take it there, so I held carefully the pot of tea with a mitten heading to the dining room, there, the Grech have sat in his usual place, Quer Jungkook on his right,with his sister beside him, facing them on the other edge of the rectangular table, Manstler Jimin.

I stood in the small space given between the two chairs of the Quer and Quera,I rotated abit facing the Quer and giving the Quera my back without any intentions, and I stepped into that small area vertically so I could fit, just then I felt something hitting my foot ,causing me to lose balance and accidentally spill some of this tea on the Quer's lap. He groaned in pain.

I stood back placing the pot on the table, taking out some tissues and started to dry him,apologizing,"I'm so sorry your majesty", every one stood from their places coming near the Quer to check up on him except for the Quera who looked at me smirking, SHE TRIPPED ME!

"Are you okay your Majesty?", Manstler Jimin asked the Quer worriedly as he eyed me angrily.

"I'm fine, the thickness of the pants prevented some of the pain from reaching me", he said as he started rubbing some tissues around the burnt area.

"You need to go to the clinic ", the Grech demanded.

The Quer was taken to the clinic and Dr.Jin examined his burn it wasn't that bad, he just washed it up from him and placed some ice on it and gave him an ointment so that he would rub the infected area. He applied some of the ointment and wrapped it with bandage so it won't mess up his clothes. And by the way, there was curtain which prevented me from seeing the Quer, but I heard everything.

I was standing outside the room they were in, peeking into the crack between the door and its frame, I kind of felt guilty but at the same time I was satisfied that it wasnt a severe burn.But it wasnt my fault! The Quera tripped me so I could fall,but I guess that The Magic turned on the magician or shall i say witch?

The Quera was the first to get out as she saw me peeking every now and then she had an angry, yet satisfied look,"Happy?", she said as she left the room she was in and joined me in the waiting room keeping a small crack again.

"It's your fault!", I didn't fear her, actually I was planning on telling the Grech what really had happened.

"You don't dare talk to me like that! I'm your Quera respect me or else little trash!", she threatened me with a serious tone.

"Or else what Quera Jungsoon?", the Grech closed the door behind him crossing his arms as he stood between me and the Quera.

"This maid is nothing but a sassy persona that needs to get pun-",

"I heard everything Quera", he looked at her smiling as if she was a small kid infront of him,"And you're not in a position that would authorize you to take such a decision ", he was certainly mocking her.

"So you're defending her? The maid? And oppose me? The Quera?", she had firing flames in her eyes.

"It's your fault Quera, let's not make a big deal out of it, cause if you want to make a big deal out of it, I'll make sure that everyone would know that you have tripped her", his smile faded.

I was sure that the Quera now hates me even more! Well I didn't oblige her to do that. But what made her angrier is the Grech picking my side, well he loves justice!

I followed the Quer to his room so that I would take care of his dirty pants as a way to apologize another time, even though he had brought his own maids with him too.

Well the purpose of the visit was simple, they wanted to see Bangtan and consolidate the relationship between them, especially that the Quer was going to get crowned very sooner so that young men will me in charge of the future of the Grechias.

I waited for him and estimated the time he needed to change before I knocked and waited for him to answer but for my surprise he opened the door.

I bowed at him,"I'm sorry for the disturb your majesty, first I wanna apologize for what had already happened and I came here to take your laundry to do them myself as a way to show you my regret", I bowed again holding my hands together looking at the ground I waited for his response.

He let out a giggle which was abit weird,"it's fine", he opened the door wider,"there's my laundry", he pointed for me to look.

I held the laundry in my hands,"you're cute", he said that with a huge smile on his face which made me stop and freeze in my place,"especially when you were afraid of me when you spilled the tea on me".

"I wasn't scared of you,your majesty ", I said firmly looking at him now,"I was worried that I would have harmed you", I explained myself, he sounded too confident with his words!

"Really?", he lifted an eyebrow and licked his lips,"cause I like fearless girls".

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜