26.

It was afternoon and I was responsible for giving the nobles some juice and cake baked by Mrs.Lee, she was a good cook. They were all the front yard, all the four of them. The men were sitting under a tree where the Quera was swordplaying with a guard, and she beated him effortlessly.

Her brother called for her to come and have a rest with what I have brought. I was placing each cup infront of each one when the Quera came, she was in a soldier's clothes, it was consisted of cavalry helmet and Medusa-head crest, red rooster-feather plume,and the red-reverse, seven-button tunic bearing golden and scarlet shoulder pads and aiguillettes and golden aglets;white leathers including banner, gauntlet cuffs and belt with Paris's coat-of-arms; with a black riding boots, light cavalry sabre and white sword-knot.

She placed her sword at her side as she came towards us,"Great job sister", Quer Jungkook praised as she smiled at the compliment.

"Well thanks, but they're no good", she pouted,"I didn't have fun at all", she sat down drinking from a cup and didnt even bother to ask if it was hers, cause it was for the Grech and he had already drank some of it.

"They're guards not soldiers", Manstler Jimin explained,"they are trained to do their job in groups", he was backing up his men, but deep inside he wanted to kill them, even though that she was a Quera and she's hundered percent better than them, a Quera or Quer would spend most of their childhood practicing swordplay so she could beat soldiers too.

"Then bring some soldiers Manstler Jimin, please", she begged him giving that puppy look, I'm sorry puppies , I had to compare such a creature with you guys. I just wanted to slap her, she was being ungrecious and tacky.

Manstler Jimin then smiled widely and his face lit up as if he had got an idea,"How about you wrestle against Taely", he smirked at me as I looked at him in shock as the Grech too.

"Her?", she pointed at me disgusted, well I didn't want to do it at the beginning, but now? I wanna pass the sword from your stomach to penetrate inside you reaching your back, and then say it was a MISTAKE!

"Don't underestimate her Quera", he looked at me licking his lips,"She has already proven that for me, and I wanted to wrestle her , but you can do it for me", he signed to one of the soldiers to come and gave me his sword,"You're on it girl ", he said as he gave me the sword, I bowed and looked at the Grech with the corner of my eye to check his reaction, well he wasnt pleasent with what's happening.

We stood on the so-called battlefield, and each took her position, her eyes were like a wild animal aiming at his prey. I tightened the grip on my sword and promised inside, dont show them your,abilities JUST DODGE .

She started directly by attacking me, there was easy rules, just that the first to be trapped in a position that means that she'll die in, then she's the loser,& the one who crosses the marked area -which was supposed to be the battlefield area- is also a loser, and one more thing, dont kill each other, it's just a match.

She fell with her whole weight on my sword causing a huge clank that is capable of piercing an eardrum, causing me to step backward, but I resisted trying to move away that huge force that was exerted on my sword yet my hands. And I succeeded, but then she attacked me with the same technique yet with more power, as if she's spilling all of her hate towards me through this match. Which infuriated me, I cant only dodge her strong hits, I just get pissed even more cause she's including the personal stuff in this "match".

Moments later and only the sound of clanking swords was heard but it wasn't rhythmic, it was defintly rage. Sound of steps scrubbing the very floor along with the heavy breathes. The three men along with the guards were watching us carefully unlike whn the Quera was wrestling the guards. Maybe cause they were shocked that I was this skilled?

By then I decided to be defeated, cause if I won a well trained Quera, I'll be a suspect. Only then something happened, she backed as I had sent her back with her force that was spilled on my poor hands, she was sweating, I noticed that she looked at my arm, and before I could fully recognize what she was trying to do, she aimed at my hand trying to stab it, but I swayed by hand a bit dodging her attempt.

I couldnt control my anger anymore, she had crossed her lines, she was trying to hurt me, and cut my hand, I wanted to stab her too, but Im not like her! I want to threaten her, to show her what am I capable of so she would fear me, I forgot about my surroundings I just focused on that.

Then I attacked, the whole game I was just dodging now it was my turn to return her the favor, I ran towards her and clank her sword with mine trying to overpower her, I didn't wait to see how much could I overpower her cause i have already knew, at the moment that I felt that she's losing her power, I kicked her in the stomach trying to make her hug thr floor so I would be the winner.

At that exact second, I tilted my sword abit and stinged her cloth revealing her arm without any injury. Then she landed on the floor with a huge thud on the floor and her back hugged the floor unfortunately, and I aimed my sword at her face eyeing her with anger. SHE HAD GOT OUT OF CONTROL.

Only the sound of breathes was heard the Quera was both shocked and panting similarly to the 3 royal who had their jaws reaching the ground. After what seemed an eternity of heavt breathes and stares, the Manstler stood up and started clapping, followed by the Quer. But the Gretch was still in his position.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜