22.

I got out of her room still astonished at what she had said, IS SHE IN LOVE WITH THE GRETCH? Well her CUTE face vanished when we left the Gretch, and yet she was transformed into a WICKED WITCH , where did all of that innocence go?

I hid my astonishment and weird face as I headed towards the kitchen, the hepta's maids were already working and Mrs.Lee was probably taking a rest cause she was sitting, I saw her and directly sat by her side.

"Wanna say something ", she said after few seconds,"Your face says that you're hiding someyhing ".

I shook my head,"just tired", I smiled at her,"nothing else".

"Sure?", she was insisting which made me think that she had seen the scene,"Didn't she act like an asshole?".

I had my O shaped mouth at her swearing word, I didn't know that Mrs.Lee would talk like that about a royalty, well I've never thought about it but it sounded weird anyway.

She chuckled at my expression,"We all know that she's an asshole so don't worry, only Yeona likes her, but what did she do this time?", she placed her index on her chin tapping continuously as if she was thinking," Lemmi guess, she told you about her rules, didn't she?"

I nodded and Mrs.Lee bursted out laughing which caused some maids to look at her, I laughed abit about her reaction even though I didn't know what was that funny.

"She tells her rules to every maid that's assigned to help her during her visit, but you've beated the score, she told you her rules in less than half an hour", she started laughing again at her joke, it wasn't funny at all, I really wanted to punish that Quera at her silly rules. He isn't her property duh!

"Does she like him?", I asked making her stop laughing, I was serious yet curious.

"The rules that are being displayed on each maid whenever she comes, are the best to answer 'ofcourse' on your Yes/No question".

"What about him?",

"Well, I don't know, there is peacemakers, common interests and common enemy, and I don't think that Tae would push that away, he'd do anything for his Gretchia and people", she was talking in a serious tone.

"Even if it ended up with them marrying?", I didn't know why I was asking questions that I might get a 《non of your business 》 as an answer.

"Maybe", she moved her shoulder up then down,"we don't know, but she's good with people and helps them financially whenever she comes here so people started to like her, or more likely let's say they liked her money, cause they know her real personality and that she's just acting cute for Tae".

"Well these people couldnt be blamed, poorness would trigger people to do anything, cheering for an unlovable person is the least worst".

I didn't feel like I had alot of work to do, the Quera's maids were doing the job perfectly so I only had to do the Gretch's room and laundry. But Mrs.Lee , Yeona and Hana along with the other maids didn't have much time, they were working really hard.

Then I decided to go to the clinic, it's been a while since I have seen Jaeeun, she was a good friend though. When I entered there she was packing her things, she was leaving.

"Where are you going little girl", I surprised her and she directly hit my back.

"You startled me gurl!", she placed her hand on her heart feeling her fast heart beats as I started laughing at her reaction, she directly joined in.

"So where are you going?", I said after long minutes of laughing.

"Home", she closed the bag,"I have 2 days off , Dr.Jin will be here if you need anything", she smiled softly.

"Ah ! I was paying you a visit, I'm bored", I was complaining, well maybe the lack of work would do this.

"Wanna come with me explore some Oras? You've never seen the senna right?",

I nodded, "I wish! But what about the Gretch?", my happiness faded when I remembered him, what if he won't agree?

"Then let's go ask him", she held my hand and we walked into the hepta.

We walked until we reached his office, Jae was going to wait for me outside as I was getting in, so I knocked the door and entered, and for my good luck,the Quera , can my day get any better?

I didn't know how to react, I was caught by the sudden,I didnt care for what their expressions was like I just wanted to get out of there before that WICKED WITCH would do anything stupid. I directly took backward steps as if I was a boomerang but the Gretch seemed not to like that.

"Come in Taely", I heard him calling my name, I entered another time leaving a 《WHAT THE HECK》 expression on Jaeeun and closed the door behind me, the Quera was standing beside the Gretch's chair, and he was sitting, her burning eyes didnt leave me as I reached them to bow.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted anything ", I ment work," if it's not the good time I'd come in another time", I was looking at the ground reciting my sentences.

"It's fine Taely, tell me what is it?", I wanted to ask him but I didn't want to be rejected -if he would say no- infront of her, I'd rather not ask.

I kept silence at his question and he took that as a sign,"Quera Jungsoon can I have a minute with my maid?", he looked up at her asking gently as she was folding her arms still adding wood to the flames inside her eyes, she looked down at him and initiated the double-d face mode as she smiled sweetly at him as if he had said a compliment ,"Sure",and then left , eyeing me as she passed by.

When I heard the door being closed I directly opened my mouth,"I just wanted to ask if I could go out explore some Oras, I have nothing to do right now, and I haven't been out of the Hepta since the day I came, so would you please allow me?", I begged my last sentence I really wanted to go out.

"Sure", he smiled at me,"You've been working since the day you came so you need some rest, be sure you'd be back before night", he flashed a small smile.

I bowed smiling like a kid in christmas who just got his gift,"thank you so much".

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜