19.

I don't know how did I get out of his room. Ahh yes, THE MAGICAL KNOCK saved me for the second time,even though I would be lying if I said that I didn't like his compliments or the fact that he enjoyed my cuddle, who am I kidding, I was happy like a person who'd won lottery but I wish that he's not having fun with that.

The guests were coming tomorrow, so I had to clean the room where the Quera would sleep and the Gretch's room as well, and as for the room for her maids, Mrs.Lee and the others took care of it.

I was heading out to catch some fresh air when I bumped into Hobi, he was smiling Thanks god, he didn't seem bothered to bump into me, as if nothing had happened the other day.

"Hello Taeny", he ruffeled my hair too.

"Hello Hobi , and it's Taely", I was hesitating whether to call him Lan or Hobi, but I'm used to Hobi, which came out naturally.

"Well, aren't you going to call me Lan Hoseok?", he smiled weakly,"I'm sorry about the last day Taely", he looked at me with soft eyes.

I wasnt angry with him at all, actually, I was afraid that he'd be the one angry with me,"it's fine, I'm sorry if I had caused you troubles", my tone was sad, I meant my apology, cause Manstler Jimin didn't seem happy with what he had seen.

"It didn't cause me troubles, did he tell you anything?", he flashed at me as if he had forgotten to ask me that.

"He asked for a swordplay", I implied.

"You're kidding me right?", he laughed mischiefly.

"I wish I was", I faked a smile, whenever I remember that, my stomach would start growling in fear.

We headed to the kitchen and there saw Mrs.Lee and Yeona along with the others, I finally knew why Hobi could get into there without anyone refusing that, well, he's a Lanvin. They were cooking the dinner and I was sitting beside Hobi making some jokes, that guy is unbelievable, he would just laugh at his own foolness and then drag us along with his laugh, most of my laughs were because of his funny ones.

All the maids seemed to love him, he was a nice guy and gentleman, he didn't force them to bow at him or call him Lan, even though they only called him Lan, actually I was the only one along with Mrs.Lee who called him by his nickname.

They finished cooking and I held the tray heading to the dining room- actually I felt like my whole time in the hepta was only about holding that tray, we became close friends tho- Hobi walked me to the dining room cause he had to go too, and ofcourse, and cause he can't miss any minute without having fun, he was still making me laugh, well my laughs were turned into giggles when we were passing by the corridors.

"You know what's great about you holding that tray?", he spoke out holding his giggle.

"That you're not trying to be a gentleman and didn't offer to hold it for me?", I knew that my statement didnt make sense especially that it didnt answer his question, plus it was my duty not his, so I should be carrying it.

"No! The fact that I can call you fat and ugly without you smacking me", he smiled an evil smile wiggling his eyebrows, he wasn't right, women have secret weapons, we can always defend ourselves, were marvelous and unbeated easily, so I held the tray abit higher, decreased the distance between the both of us and hit him with my hip, well it wasn't that hard but because he didn't expect it he stumbled and was about to fall, which made my giggle transform into a loud laugh. But it wasn't the perfect time for the transformation.

Because I'm an unlucky persona, the Gretch saw the whole scene and I didn't even notice that he was coming even though he had 2 guards along with him, I mean I choose wrong times to get blind .

My laugh was loud and it echoed through the corridor and got louder, then I saw a forrowed eyebrowed Gretch infront of me, and a sweaty Hobi balancing to stand up.

Why do we always get our asses in troubles? Why should he always be laying on the ground whenever we're caught? And why we're always caught in the bad situations?

My laugh directly faded, as if I was a loud video that's muted, I gulped my own saliva about 20 times which made my mouth dry.

Hobi bowed at the Gretch,"I'm sorry for this your Majesty", the Gretch wasn't looking at him at all, he was just eyeing me angrily, his gaze could pierce the iron, so what about a person? I looked at the ground not meeting his gaze anymore cause if I'd look another second, I would have probably peed in my pants.

He didn't say anything and just entered the dining room leaving me with a freaked out Lanvin.

"I'm sorry", I bowed,"I always get you in troubles".

He smiled and pinched my cheek," It's fine, maybe that's the reason why we're freinds", he smiled as if nothing had happened,"to fire our asses out of our jobs".

Even though I wasn't in the mood for a smile, but I couldn't help it, we bowed at each others and he left, leaving me with an angry Gretch.I counted till 10 before getting in praying that he won't slap me for real this time for my misbehaving, I'm always late and misbehaving, he's tolerating me alot.

I got into the room and saw him sitting by the table, I bit my inner lip and went inside placing the tray infront of him, I backed a bit and decided to open my mouth,"I'm sorry for what had just happened", I looked at him being unbothered by my apology, I knew I was wrong but I didn't intend doing that, he took the chopsticks in his hands and started shoving ramen into his mouth.

I knew that he was angry and didnt want to talk to me, so I bowed and left the room , and no he didn't stop me this time.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜