28.

I understood that the Manstler along with the Gretch were both tolerating that WICKED WITCH just for the sake of their Gretchia, well I classify that as a self sacrifice, I mean I couldn't tolerate her for two days?

I headed to the so-called scola after changing my dress so no one would recognize me as the Gretch's maid, to find some kids arriving as well , I spotted Sun and waved for her.

We discussed some issues, since I was better educated than her, we decided to split into two classes, she teaches Korean, and Ill teach Algebra. There was a another room too, Sun used it to hide the board under the old bed in that room.I was really happy to help, at least I could do something good in my life.

The kids seemed so excited to know about this subject and what did it contain, well they dont know how complicated it is, Right? But they were thirsty for learning and education which made me even more energised and encouraged me to help them with all of my mights and power.

After two hours I headed back to the Hepta, I had duties ! I couldnt get out of the Hepta too much so I wont make them suspicious of me.

I was heading to the kitchen when I spoted Quer Jungkook , he smiled when he saw me,"Hello, Taely right?", I nodded shyly, "Well I gotta admit you gave a good show down there! I like strong girls",

Well they didnt lie when they said that he's a playboy, come on boy! Im not that type of girls, well yeah you're freakingly hot but you're a playboy so sorry ,you're out of my league.

"Thanks your majesty for your nice compliments", I bowed giving him my best 《not disgusted look》

"These are facts young lady", he decreased the distance between us pinching my nose ,"cute",

Ahh take that hand off me! Well but I blushed anyways.

"Well you're cuter with red cheeks ", he smiled showing his bunny smile,"how about we play together?", he licked his lips.

Yep! He's attractive as hell! But I shook my hea anyways,"The Gretch asked for me so if you may excuse me", I bowes politely and walked with a fast pace.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It was already night and the Royals were in the living room having some alcohol time, well just enjoying themselves and not get drunk, if they want to get drunk, they would do it on their own not infront of others, cause it's like a sin. I was sent to bring another bottle of Soju since the Quer spilled it's half while trying to do the Tablecloth Trick,I think the magic turned out to be how was he able to convince them to allow him to do so.

When I was back I heard music coming out of the room I spotted the Quer dancing by himself around the Manstler who was rolling his eyes. And the Quera was dancing with the Gretch happily, her smile was wider than that of a whale and I dont think this simile makes any sense. But I could seehim smirking at me. Trying to make me Jealous I think?

Just then the Quer came towards me spinning on his way instead of walking,knowing that the music was for a slow dance not these spinnings!

He took the bottle of Sujo away and placed it on the table, he bowed and took my hand as I was about to bow back, he dragged me to the center of the room and started moving me controlling my dances.

"I'm not a good dancer your Majesty ",I said trying to get away.

"Focus on me and only me", he placed my hands on his shoulders and he placed his hands on my hips,"just move along with me",

I took a breath and decided to give in, I started imitating his moves and I kinda liked how I was able to do it that fast, I don't suck that much right?

"Wow! You're a fast leaner, Good job Taely", he complimented making me blush and smile a little.

I felt the Gretch's gazes on me every now and then, he made me uncomfortable. He wasn't happy with what he was seeing, his look changed from teasing to annoyed. Guess life is a circle dont ya?

But I couldn't focus on him alot cause the Quer started telling some lame jokes which was totally my weakness and I was laughing the whole time breaking the slow-romantic atmosphere divided by the music.

The music stopped in no time, or was it because I was enjoying the jokes? I bowed at the Quer when we finished.

"Tomorrow we'll dance on the folk music and you'll be my partner, dont worry I'll teach it to you tomorrow, the one people should dance it in the Royal wedding", he smiled as I mirrored his smiled and bowed to leave.

The night vamed to an end and I headed to the Gretch's room to take the laundry, he was already lying on his bed as I entered and I regretted coming in right away. I hesitated if I should step in or out.

"Get in Taely", he demanded coldly and I obeyed closing the door behind me and stepping in acting as if I was looking for the laundry inorder to sweep away the awkwardness. He sat up on the bed and signalee for me to sit infront of him, so he wss facing my side not my face.

"It's been along time since we had a proper talk don't you think so?", he spoke softly, well his mood changes fast.

"Yeah, you're busy with the Quera all the time ", what did I just say? Agh! Control your tongue.

He smirked,"Jealous huh?",

I blinked and turned to face him,"Ofcourse not", relax! We should think of something tough,"Well I don't think that you were enjoying youself this time", I smirked," You weren't focused on neither your partner nor your dance, I wonder why",

I noticed that his smirk dropped and his face was abit pale, you're burnt your majesty? Well this is nothing! You started it!

I decided to complete then,"And by substitution I think you were jealous not m-",

I couldnt complete my sentence,he pushed me on the bed as he trapped me between his hands but still sitting on the bed but rising over me, he was looking at my eyes as he leaned closer and then at my lips, he was averting it between these two spots he stopped when his lips were one inch far from mine.

"If you'll do again what you have done today, I promise that you'll regret even thinking about it", he smirked sending some hot air on my face, "and you'll be my partner not his, and he's not allowed to touch you, is that clear?".

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜