37.

Gretch Taeyong "Taehyung's Dad", was a very generous Gretch, his main goal was to make out of Bangtan's senna a very huge and powerful Gretchia. His goals werent only regarding military, his goals were also socially, he helped sonyeondan's life, he improved the Gretchia's economy by treating the famrlands, and planting alot of vegtables and fruits. He also supervised the construction of the water purification plant, which purifies the water of the river passing through the senna and treat it so it would be drinkable.

After his murder, Taehyung was directly crowned, and he wasn't prepared, Taehyung was 23 years old, he was still learning , he was the best in fencing and sword fighting, he was better than Manstler Jimin though, he knew how to write and read about 6 languages.

But he wasn't ready, his father's death was a sudden he wasn't prepared which transferred him from happy and open to a cold,easily infuriated and careful person. He didn't trust anyone but Jimin.

It had been only few months since I arrived when Taehyung was crowned as the new Gretch, and that was at his dad's funeral. The law was simple, when a Gretch is dead or wants to give up on the throne for his heir, the upcoming grech should give his people a promise which will be his main goal during his ruling period. But Taehyung promised his people two things instead of one which were; completing his father's goal and revenge.

All of that used to help myself explain Taehyung's personality and his cautiousness, and I totally got why he was that close with the Manstler, well Manstler Jimin, was Taehyung's best friend, they used to be so close when they were young.

Jimin's father "Minstler Jihun" was very close with Taehyung's father "Gretch Taeyong", actually Jihun was the ex-Manstler and he helped grech Taeyong alot till the day he was murdered.

I sat with Mrs.Lee that afternoon talking, I told her about what had happened with Jinsoo, I told her that I was afraid he'd say anything about my true identity.

"I don't think Taehyung is going to believe him", she comforted me, we were alone in the clinic, after I told her that I needed to talk to her, she guided me inhere, keeping us alone,"he'll think he's making things up just to drag you down with him ", she sat beside me giving me a small pat,

"But that pervert have seen the tattoo, and overheard the both of us", I cried,"I'm busted already Mrs.Lee",

Before she cpuld react to my naggings, the door was being knocked , and a guard was standing politely trying to get our attention,

"What is it Namjoon?", Mrs.Lee turned to the guard,mamma mia! She knows everyone here,

"The Gretch is asking for his maid, Taely", he looked at me,

"Okay, duty is calling", I hugged Mrs.Lee,"I'll come after finishing my work",

She smiled at me,"Can't wait",

We headed to Taehyung's room,I thought he'd be in his office , but while I was following Namjoon, he just turned to the bedroom, and to my surprise, it wasn't something I was expecting.

The doors were widely opened, maids,guards and soldiers of different ranks were there, chaos was filling the air, which I inhaled, and made a small press on my lungs to bother my breathing. Something wasn't right, I felt it.

As I was seen from the far, I felt everyone's gaze on me, as if I was the incriminatory, who had arrived to the court.

I stood into the room avoiding the gazes, I found Taehyung grabbing into Jinsoo, with the Manstler on his right,  his room was a mess.

"Here she is!", Jinsoo shouted , he was bruised ,he had a purple bag under his right eye, and some blood dripping down from his face, "my partner is here",

I looked at him already chocking,"I can explain", that was my best answer for this situation, he had exposed me yeah, but I'm not going to be accused of betrayal.

"Where is it?", Taehyung let go of Jinsoo coming my way,

I forrowed my eyebrows, "Where is what?", I was confused , shouldn't he ask why did you lie instead?

He yanked my hand gripping so hard on it,"Where's the goddamn ring Taely?", he asked through his gritted teeth,

"I-I-I don't-",

"Don't lie to me",she shook me,"you're the only one who's able to get in here",he took a breathe to calm himself down,"so tell me now where did you hide it?",

Even though I was the only one allowed to enter his room, but I had no idea about the whole issue, I even didn't know that it was gone.

"I'm telling the truth, I-", my sentence was cut by couple of guards entering the scene directly,

"We found it", one of the guards opened his hand infront of Taehyung to reveal his mother's ring.

He didn't hesitate to let me go and directly turn around to examine the ring,"it is it", he said placing it in his pocket,"Where did you find it?",

"In her stuff", the whole crowd turned to where he was pointing, it was a maid wearing a white apron with two guards holding  onto her both sides,as they entered, I saw clearly that it was HANA.

"So she's your partner", Taehyung turned to Jinsoo," you've been trying to drag Taely with you and let your partner get away that easily?", Taehyung scoffed , he walked towards him his knuckles white, ready to give him a punch,"You're still lying!",

"You have to calm down", the Manstler stood in between them,"take them",

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜