33.

I was palying with my coat before I reached the hepta, I used to wear the coat in order not-to-be-caught as the Gretch's maid, it was already dinner time and I ran to take the tray to deliver food to Taehyung.

"What took you so long?", he said as he looked at the tray being placed on the table,"I'm so hungry", he attacked the poor chicken infront of him.

"Well you were the one to decide not to eat lunch", I crossed my arms looking at him.

"It's work Tini,sit down, let's attack the chicken together", his mouth was full, his face was the funnier thing I've ever seen.

"I'm not hungry", I said as I sat down at the chair, well after the kiss  he started to ask me to eat with him on each meal and if I didn't want to eat, he would ask me about my day.

"Tini", he said as he was placing the big piece of the chicken in his mouth, well he was the Gretch but sometimes he's very messy and uncivilized,"I never asked why would you like to go out to the Senna alot", he fixed his sitting position and looked at me, he would still make me feel uneasy even though he had showed me his very-good-side,

"I'm meeting someone", he stopped his chewing and looked at me with wide eyes, choking the food, looking at me angrily,"I'm kidding", I laughed cheepishly.

"Never joke about such a topic", he was still looking at me as if he was going to stab my eye with the fork,"It's not funny and I don't like it",he continued his chewing and looked at his plate making circles with the fork on the plate.

I felt abit guilty,"Well I like the view, the Senna is so beautiful and I really admire how organized it is", he wasn't responding still focused on his food not giving any interaction,but I continued anyway, well I was talking nonsense only looking at him and letting anything slip out of my mouth, because well I wanted to see his mood,"there are many nice flowers that arent found in my Senna, you people here really love perfection", still not giving a sh*t about my blabbering,"and ahh! The houses, they're so nice an- you aren't hearing me are you?", I felt like an idiot.

"Won't you tell that someone you're meeting these things? Why are you even telling me?",

Well ! Cause that person doesn't exist? I cant believe that he could be this childish! It was a lame joke, what should I do? I'm bad at apologising. I took a deep breath to speak anything that would come to my mind, but unfortunately he stood up and left the room. 

I took the tray back to the kitchen then headed to his room, he was still having his clothes on, but taking his shoes off, I gathered my courage and closed my eyes, I have never been the one initiating it but I had to cause it was my fault, and I hugged him from his back, grabbing his hands too which stopped him from doing any action.

"I'm sorry", I uttered,"But I didn't think you'd act like a child ", well I couldn't help but say it.

And since he was stronger than me and acted at the beginning that I was trapping him, he parted my hands and rotated around, he pushed me making my back hit the wall and trapped me between his hands,"I am a child, a child who's overprotective about what he believes that he has", he said smirking,

"I'm not your property", I forrowed my eyebrows.

"It was a metaphore", he leaned with his lips attacking mine into a kiss.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The next day at noon I went to his office to clean it abit, well he told me to tell the maids who are supposed to clean, but I preferred to do it myself cause well I want to spend every minute beside him.

I went into his office and he spotted me,"I told you to send a maid, why did you come?",

"So you are kicking me?",

"I want to focus on my work, and with your presence, I can't focus well", well that made me blush, he's so good with that,

"I'll start with something away from you", I headed to the shelves to swipe off the dust,

We both worked in silence, but he used to look at me each now and then making me want hide my face but I pretended like i haven't noticed him, especially that I was far away from his and my facial expressions were unclear.

I heard the door being opened without a knock, well it was the Manstler he was the only one to do that, he didn't seem to notice me knowing that I was deep into a corner .I heard their conversation.

"Where is nurse Jaeeun?", the Manstler asked, I tried to remain silent cause I wanted to know more,

"She's on a vacation, Dr.Jin is in the clinic if you need anything, are you feeling sick?", Taehyung was definitely mocking the Manstler, especially when he placed his hand on the Manstler's forehead to test his temperature.

The Manstler jerked back pushing Tae's hand away,"I'm fine, I was just wondering , she hasn't been here quiet since", he was nervous,

"Really?", Taehyung smirked,"How did you know she hasn't been around lately?",he turned his lip into a thin line,"are you stalking her?", he raised an eyebrow, I knew that Taehyung  was mocking him, I wanted to laugh but I gulped it, Taehyung was looking at me every now and then whenever he was smiling as if mocking the Manstler with me.

"No! I was just wondering, no need to be like this! ",

"So you don't like her or anything?", Taehyung tried to sound serious,

"Me? Nooooo!!! Come one Taehyung I don't have time for these things, I have duties, actually she isn't an important person", he asserted his words.

"Good", Tae leaned backward relaxing, "so you won't care about her if I told you that she had this vacation cause she had food poisin?",

The Manstler stood up hands on Tae's desk,"WHAT?", he shouted,"Why didn't you tell me about it?",

Even though I wanted to laugh, but I also felt bad for him,he liked her! And Taehyung was making fun of him infront of me, that was rude! I thought.

"Why would I tell you, if she's an unimportant person?", Tae was getting on my nerves too,

"W-well I-I", the poor Manstler was stuttering,

"She's fine! And totally fine, I was just showing you that what you had just denied is  true",

"KIM TAEHYUNG STOP PLAYING WITH MY NERVES", he was angry,

I stood there watching them cluelessly I was abit regretting the choice of staying to hear their conversation, I placed the book after cleaning the dust from below it, but since I was into the mood, and not concentrating on my work, the book dropped causing  both of them to look at me, well Taehyung looked like he was busted and the Manstler was angrier than ever, well the fact that I had heard the whole conservation would trigger him ofcourse.

"I'll be leaving now", the Manstler quit the room leaving me with Taehyung.

"He likes her doesn't he?", he sighed looking at me and I nodded.

"He surely does",
_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜