40.

I woke up still in the cell lying on the bed, the sky seemed to be occupied by the night, well after I have entered this place, I have lost the sense of time, but according to my calculations I have been about three days in here.They used to bring me meals thrice a day, and it had happened for me to be served 9 meals which made them 3 days.

I changed my sleeping position infinte of times but I couldn't sleep, it was useless, but who am i kidding I've slept the whole noon, I cant just sleep now.

I sat straight reclining on the wall, hugging my legs,looking at the ceiling feeling that something was not right, I looked at the guards, one of them was asleep and the other was awake looking at me, yes that uneasiness was definitely fitting this one, I looked at him confused, oh my oh what is he thinking about, he seemed in another world while looking at me which concerned me more.

I looked at the ceiling again trying to stop thinking at how weird he was acting, but I still felt uncomfortable with the staring thing, I was nervous, I wanted the other guard to wake up but he didn't, suddenly I heard him getting up approaching my prison cell,"There's something weird about you", he started talking but I didn't look at him, I just ignored him,"Who are you to the Gretch?", he snapped at me causing my neck to rotate automatically towards him.

"Revenge", I smirked," He'll get revenge from my dad by killing both me and him", he seemed to dislike my answer, his expressions showed that.

"Well I think that-", suddenly he turned to his right , there was a sound coming out of there, a sound of footsteps, not for one person but for many,"it might be the Gretch", he whispered to me and then hurried to his colleague to awake him, he started slapping him and threw him off the chair , he woke up dizzly but straightened when he knew the matter .

I looked around not knowing what to do, how to act, what to say and in what position I should stay in when I'll see him.

The sound of footsteps increased more and more, and I admit that this moment was when I really got scared, I wasnt afraid of him, but I was afraid about how am I going to meet him, how is he going to look at me? I bet that he hates me as much as he hates my dad.

"Open the door", I heard the sound of someone ordering the guard that was just talking to me, I didn't see the face of the person who was talking,but I knew that it didn't belong for Taehyung.

The guard obediently opened the door and then a group of five people stood infront of the door of my cell, the Gretch was in the middle and two guards were at each of his sides, I looked at him and our gazes met, he directly looked at the process of opening the door,I pushed myself forward making my legs land on the ground.

I watched him as he entered the cell,"close it", one of the four guards said so, I guess he was the one who firstly ordered to open it. The other guard did as what he was ordered to, the Gretch was placing his hands in his pockets looking at the ground, then the whole crowd of the 6 guards vanished directly.

Noone spoke for quite a while, I was examining him from head to toe, he was still handsome and good looking, he was wearing the dark blue tail coat and trouser he wore the first time I saw him entering the hepta. Was it on purpose? Would this be the last time I'll see him before dying?

He stepped in away from the door as soon as the sound of the guards was muted, we were alone now. He was approaching me not looking up, watching his own steps, as the sound echoed in the whole place. Then he stopped when he reached the bed, turning around to face me. I waited for him to say anything but he didn't, instead, he shifted his gaze to me, sending hate with every blink.

I looked at him with soft eyes, even though he hated me and he was going to kill me, he had to know that I never betrayed him,"I-", I spoke up making him automatically raise an eyebrow at me,"I never betrayed you",I bit my lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from my mouth; my heart sank,"I'm not a sp-",

"You're not allowed to speak", he said firmly planting that god damn lump again, his gaze was that chemical making it grow enormously.

My eyes shifted to the side again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears. As I blinked, they dripped from my eyelids and slid down my cheeks.

My lower lip quivered as words slowly made their way out of my mouth,"Believe me..", I continued, yet what followed was engulfed in the tremors.

I tried my best to swallow those feelings but I failed all of my attempts, it's like I'm not the one controlling those tears,I looked at him and he was biting his lip continuously containing his emotions too,I took my chance for another time,"I don't care if you'll execute me",I inhaled some air, I was shivering from all the cryings I've done,"All I care about is that you'll believe that I never broke your trust ",

"You have already broken it", he smirked,"being his daughter, is what condemns you", his voice was shivering too, he couldnt hide it,

"I never d-",

"You lied to me", he growled, "I trusted you & gave you all of me and-", he paused,"you paid back by pretending to be someone you aren't, you deceived me, you stabbed me in my back when I used to give you my back trustfully, that you're going to use it in the right way", he hid his head with both of his huge palms sighing, he looked up at the ceiling to easen abit,"I loved you Tini".

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare, a nightmare that was my reality, he loved me, he trusted me, and gave me all of him. And what did I do in return? I was the daughter of his father's murderer. I was being accused with something that's out of my reach, something that was not my own decision, choosing my own parents.

What's going on with me?
Nothing.
Nothing was slowly clotting my arteries. Nothing was slowly numbing my soul. Caught by nothing, saying nothing, nothingness becomes me.

He left yesterday after his three words, he left me breathing misery, blinking guilt and tearing up with sorrow, I was pathetic.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜