15.

I headed to the Gretch's room, I heard that he had a meeting with the Kellan's council, so I took the chance to clean his room since I was already late for my duties.

When I was out of the room I saw Hobi passing by he waved at me from a distance as he started making some waves and calling me some nicknames.

"Hey Taly", he ruffeled my hair.

"It's Taely, or Tini", I crossed my hands giving him a confident look as he smiled at me.

"Wanna hang out? If you're done with your duties.",

"Well I have nothing till the Gretch's meeting would end", I wasnt sure if I have to accept his offer, the Gretch could be out of the meeting in any minute.

"The meeting has been up since half an hour, and they need at least 2 hours to finish, that would make you at least free for the coming hour and a half, he extended his hand wide opening his palm so I would accept his offer.

"I'm not sure I-",

"We will be beside the front yard, so if the meeting is up, we would be able to see the Kellans leaving, then you can go back to your duties",

I sighed in defence and accepted his hand smiling, I guess I needed some fresh air, I have been in this hepta since the day I got here, and I haven't left it ,except for my first two days which where weeks ago.

We got into the yard, we were hiding by a wall so that we can see who's leaving the hepta, but those who are on the other side can't see us , except if the were intending to by taking sort of a specific angle.

We sat by there playing, laughing and joking around. He asked me to close my eyes and when I did he flicked my forhead and then I started chasing him, his laugh was the best thing in him, his teeth shined whenever he smiled , actually his whole face would brighten up upon his laugh, even though his own laugh sounded like a suffocated chicken or a crow or even a women who's giving birth, but in someways it made me laugh too.

We laid on the grass admiring the sun, it was spring, but the sun was burning, actually after the war and all the chemicals, the climate changed alot, so when it is winter the temperature would reach 14°C minimum where before war it reached -10°C.

So while we were laying on the ground, taking the wall behind us as a shield to protect us from the 35°C sun, we started chatting and asking each others about our lives.

"Yep, my dad is a soldier", I smiled,"well he used to be a soldier,after the war, he married my mom and became a farmer due to his life-long injuries".

"Did he teach you how to use a sword?", he sat up at the grass holding his upper weight on his two tiny hands, and looked at me in excitement.

I nodded at him smiling back,"But I might not be that good, he forced me to learn swordplay".

"How about we test that?", his smile even widened as he took my hand that was on the ground and pulled me with all of his force , he was standing up too, which made it easy for him to make me stand with just only one pull.

"But we only have one sword", he then pulled out two swords that were hung at his back.

"Who are you? A ninja turtle?", I smacked his shoulder while taking the sword.

He laughed,"You know alot about the past girl ", he said as he lowered his back abit and straddled his legs, held the sword over the level of his head with the other hand stretched , taking the postion.

"I love reading books ", I smirked at him as I took a step back with both of my hands on the sword ready to fight.

I didn't want to fight him, but if I said I'm not good in a swordplay, it'd be a lie, every child of a soldier would at least know how to defend himself, actually it would be a shame for the father if his children didn't know how to defend themselves.

I also lied about not being good, I was very good, yet not because I didn't want to show off then lose for him,but cause if I'd fight well I'll gain suspects which I dont need.

I wasn't attacking at all, I was only thwarting his attacks, or dodging if I could,I didn't want to show him my full abilities, cause I'd be a liar since I said I wasnt very good, plus from what I have learned, never show your full ability to your opponent, stall abit till they show you their full strength and get tired, then do your move to finish them. And that was my plan

"You're not that bad", he said as he aimed to my head but I dodged quickly, he was out of breath same to me, but then I extended by leg and he stumbled, landing on the ground with a huge thud loosening the grip around his sword which made it fly away, I placed a foot on his chest, well I only wanted to take the winning position , I directed my sword towards his face panting heavily as his chest was going up and down rapidly.

I suddenly heard a clap from the side, I took a direct glance to see that it was the Manstler, I didn't know how to react, he was clapping and came near us with a smile on his face, it seemed a natty smile.

I replaced my foot on the ground, and helped Hobi stand up, I wasn't scared of the consequences , cause I don't think that I had committed any mistake, we were wrestling, so?

"Good job Taely", he stopped clapping and placed both of his hands in his pants pockets,"you wiped the floor with Hoseok without a bother ", he smirked looking at Hobi,"he's one of the best Lanvins -a position in the army, the Lanvin is directly under the Manstler- Bangtan had ever had", he looked back at me,"You're no Joke Taely, I can sense it very well".

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜