41.

■Author's point of view■

"They're coming", the sound of the farmer clanged in the whole senna making it shiver, people were running around, the sound of cryings and screams were harmonized, a whole new level of music was created. Everyone was afraid about what's coming next, there was a threat yes, but Bangtan's Gretchia needed more couple of days to get ready, this was enormously terryfing, and the inverse of what they had planned for.

Men were arming themselves, with hammers, axes, shovels and knives, anything sharp would do the thing. The young were gathering stones in their pockets, tree logs and broken beer glasses. Even for the women, they held mops and brooms ready to get the shit out whoever was going to lay hand on their Senna, men and children.

When the war came it was Goliath against David, only this time Goliath had all the toys. It was no old fashioned battle with the young men of the enemy coming to fight the fathers of Bangtan's homeland, the ones who would die for their families.

Even before battle began, the experience of life in the lines could be overwhelming. Men were living outside for hours, with limited shelter from the heat and sun.

Army were distributed in their positions, at the gates stood the hapolite phalanx, which were rows of shoulder-to-shoulder hoplites, they presented a shield wall and a mass of spear points to the enemy, making frontal assaults much more difficult.The Hoplites held an aspis and a doru as their weapons and then they would lock their shields together, and the first few ranks of soldiers would project their spears out over the first rank of shields.

The archers stood at the very tops of the hepta, acting as the protectors for the hapolite phalanx too, a strategy where they would weaken their enemy and scatter their minds, at that moment hapolites would finish them.

Javlin throwers were distributed, some behind the hapolites and others beside archers. The armor of hapolite was gradually downgraded to linen padded thorax and open helmets in order to make the phalanx more flexible and upgraded the javelineers to lightly armored general purpose infantry with javelins and sometimes spears.

There was sniper rifles, but they were limited, the old fashioned war, had a lick of development, where the weapons where too expensive for any Gretchia to own, they preferred the ancient ways since they were easier and cheaper. But Bangtan's Gretchia had 10 snipers who were distributed in the hepta, at each room overlooking at the scene. These snipers weren't allowed to interfere unless needed, each sniper was given 10 bullets, which makes them 100 for this war.

Then a crowd of Cavalry would be alined with their Gretch in the middle, with the Manstler on the right and the Lanvin on the left. With shields in their hands and swords in the other, riding trained horses.

This warfare strategies resembled those in ancient Greek,because of the world war that hid almost everything from people, from materials to food.

"Go back to your houses!", one of the soldiers shouted, a group of people were encircling the hepta with axes, rocks and mops in their hands,trying to protect their Gretch.

"We're not going anywhere", the reply came out confidently,"We're protecting our Gretch, AREN'T WE SONYEONDAN?", the sound of the yellings and shoutings flied in the air, making the 100th soldier turn back to his Master to tell him that they're not moving anywhere.

The answer came for the Manstler, the soldier didn't have to tell him personally, he was peeking through the window looking at all the brave men they had,it was exciting yet made his heart ached, at the thought that they might not have the ability to rescue them, the enemy outnumbered them.

"What are we going to do now?", the Manstler turned to the Gretch, who was wearing his shield,

"We'll fight until we can't", the Gretch said sharply fixing his attention on his meanwhile task,

"Well we can't now", the Manstler shooted back,"we don't have a chance, they outnumber us Taehyung, we're going to die",

"We're going to die sooner or later Jimin, and let us pick sooner", he looked at him,"we have to take revenge ",

"We can have it in other ways Taehyung", he walked towards him," this is the last way",

"They're attacking us Jimin! What else could we do?Die as a servile? NEVER!",he looked at him seriously, anger dripping from his gaze as he eyed the Manstler who stood back in defence,"Let's not waste more time, the enemy are on their way", he took his sword and examined it well, it was sharp as usual and glittering showing his own reflection,he always admired his sword since it was his dad's, he felt strength whenever he fought with it, and courage colonizes his body whenever he sees his dad fighting with it, he sighed as he placed it on his right side,"We have to go ",

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The sound of wind whistling was covering the air, it echoed in their ears making the hearts race who beats faster,Bangtan's Senna turned into a Senna of statues . They didn't know what to expect, the development they had in their hands? Or the new and professional tactics? Or the huge number of well trained soldiers? Well after that , don't think that Sonyeondan have a chance.

But let me tell you a secret, Mehi's soldiers are nothing but cowards, traitors and are easily bribed. They only fought because they were scared of their Gretch, who would forbid them from their salaries and food. Without their Gretch, they're nothing but chickens disguised as monsters.

The silence and quietness was cut by the sound of hooves clinking to the ground, the huge amount of horses made the ground shiver underneath ,it was like an earthquake but without the ground splitting,  the medium pitched sound made everyone look uneasy.

The Gretch's grip on the sword tightened, ansd his back straightened with his forrowed eyebrows he took a deep breath,"GET READY EVERYONE",
_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜