5.

I found him directly, he wasn't laming anymore! That liar! I passed by guards but they  didn't say anything which made me think for a second, but then I realised that luckily I was wearing the maid's costume,Jaeeun had mentioned that before, it was all what she could find that was able to fit me.

I was walking by the wall so whenever he would try to look back, I would hide by any corner. I followed him silently not giving a glance for any of the surroundings, until we arrived to a very huge wooden door with golden-colored knobs, there stood two gaurds.

"The Manstler sent me to replace someone called Namjoon", the liar said, and in response one of the guards stood away from the wall he was leaning on,

"Really?", the one that I assumed was Namjoon asked calmly, he was yawning before he could finish his word,

"Yes you can go rest", the man answered, and Namjoon then walked away towards my direction, I hid by the corner, okay what am I going to do if he sees me? I couldn't walk away cause I would definitely be caught eavesdropping.

The first thing that came into my mind,  was dropping on the ground as I did lately,  and pretended to look for something.

"What are you doing?", I heard a voice coming from a very high place , was it heaven? I turned up, it belonged to Namjoon, but he was incredibly tall,.

I stood up flashing a small smile,"I'm sorry but I was looking for my pin",

He looked at my suspiciously,"And Where's your apron?",

I widened my eyes , apron?,"it was dirty and I had to clean it", what did I just say?

"You know that you can't wander around without it?", he looked with his half closed eyes,

"I'm sorry, I'll look for my pin and return back to wear it",

He didn't seem like he heard my last words as he waved his hand in the air like "it's okay" or "just shutup" , it didn't matter cause he already left.

I peeked again, luckily they didn't see us, cause they weren't looking at my direction.

"Drink ! Yes", the man said smirking at the other guard,

"I'm afraid that we'll get in troubles ", the other guard said,

"Drink it fast before anyone could see us", the man replied, wait, was it beer? Or some kind of alcohol?

I saw the guard started dozzing off, with hiccups,"I think I need to pee", he said grabbing his private part,

"Sure, you go, I'll stay here",

The guard turned to leave and I saw the man smirking as he grabbed his pocket knife and turned to the Gretch's room smirking.

What the hell? Is he going to kill him? He watched the other guard leaving as he touched the door knob.

"OUCH", the guard fell down,"help me get up", he shouted for his colleague.

He sighed in anger as he turned to his direction to help him, and then I took my chance, I ran with all of my mights and without any hesitation entered the room quietly. And everything was black.

I couldn't look around cause obviously everything was black and I couldnt risk walking clumsily so I won't awake him up, and then the whole situation will just get weirder and misunderstood.

I waved my hands slowly in the air as I walked what felt like eternity, I had to hide before he could get in,suddenly my hands grabbed a solid, after touching it from all sides, it turned out to be the bed's side table, I sat on the ground,hugging myself as a ball.

That bastard played it good, getting into the hepta through the clinic after pretending to be injured,taking the place of a guard and definitely putting something in that poor guard's drink, so his bladder couldn't handle. I think I know who had sent him.

I didn't know why I was doing that, why am I saving his life? He isn't even my Gretch to worry about, and he was going to kick me out of his hepta even though he knew that I had no place to go. Should I rethink about saving him?

Well shutup girl! First you're already in there and second, you made a mistake by not sticking to the Manstler's words,  he promised they would keep me, but my sassiness refused to stick to the rules.

Okay let's focus, what am I going to do with him?I don't even have a weapon!
Way to go! A round of applause please, to my extreme intelligence!
No I'm going to die too.

The door suddenly opened slowly, a hint of light came and suddenly vanished as he calmly closed the door, should I make sounds to awaken the Gretch? No I'll be dead before saving him.

A beam of light suddenly appeared,  he had a small flashlight, it gave a dim light, he approached slowly towards the Gretch and held his knife high to stab him.

What shall I do? I gave it to my involuntary actions,gathered my courage and suddenly jumping on his side screaming,"NO!", I think the purpose of screaming was to awake him and gather people.

We both fell on the ground with me on top of him, he winced due to the impact with the ground and my weight,  I aimed to take his knife,and then I felt the lights suddenly on, I didnt look around,  I knew he was already awake,"What are you both doing?",the Gretch shouted,

I fought furiously as I was aiming to his knife but he threw me off him effortlessly, and stood up, he looked at the Gretch and at me,then at the window, "Don't ", the Gretch stood on the ground eyeing the man.

And without second thought, he ran with the speed of light towards the window, I stood up quickly running after him to stop him, as the Gretch did to, but unfortunately, he threw himself, and died.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜