45.

Hajoon took my hand with one and dragged the horse with the other, I looked back at Taehyung, he was weak and couldn't move,"Don't go", he said with all of his strength, he sat up holding his injured hand with the healed one,then took the rein of his horse to stand up, his weak figure just made me want to cry holding him, he was fighting his pain to keep me?

"We don't need dramas in the battlefield dear Gretch", my dad mocked him,"haven't your dad taught you that before?",

"Fight me Hajoon", he coughed some blood,"I'm not done with you yet", he rotated his whole body to get up on his horse, Hajoon smirked,

"If you say so", he grabbed his gun and aimed it at Taehyung while he was climbing his horse, Taehyung was treacheried by Hajoon, he took the chance while Taehyung was giving him his back and tried to shoot him.

I screamed so hard and jumped on his back digging my nails through his head and closing his eyes, I was trying to reach his hand to divert the bullet away from Taehyung, but a bullet was fired out of the gun, and then a sound of a body hitting the floor followed, Taehyung was shot is his foot.

I looked at Taehyung's body lying on the ground, this time, no sign for his consciousness, he was lying lifelessly on the ground, I felt a huge lump followed by a stream of tears, Taehyung seemed to be dead, I started kicking and biting Hajoon crazily,"You killed him", I screamed in agony, pulling his hair until some of his hairs were stuck in between my fingers . He was trying to take me off his back but I fought wildly, till he threw me on the ground,

"You'll be dead on our way back home", He spitted turning back to his horse,

I crawled towards Taehyung's body sobbing, I held his head placing it in my lap to embrace him, but I muted myself when I saw his chest moving, I placed my head on his chest, I heard his heart beats,he was still alive, I hugged him cause I knew that I'm not going to see him again, I dug my head into his chest weeping until I felt a hand on my hair caressing it,I looked up, to see his eyes closed but he was peeking few millimeters each 2 seconds,"I'm sorry", I said through my sobs,

"Don't cry",he smiled weakly at me, then he pointed his hand towards his heart mouthing,"I love you",

I couldn't but weep more when he stopped his communications with me, he closed his eyes for real this time and drifted away, my feelings were mixed with anger and madness, I can say that I have officially lost my mind.

I placed my hand on my pocket, still there,I caressed Taehyung's hair for the last time before kissing his forehead,"I'll take your revenge",

I placed his head gently on the floor, standing up, I watched how that man walked his horse getting away, I took the knife in between my hands,drinking in the last tear, before running after Hajoon and stabbing the knife in his back.

I wasn't enough by that,"This was for Gretch Taeyon", I pulled the knife and then stabbed him again,"and this is for my mom", I stabbed him for the third time,"and this is for locking me in jail since I was borned", I started stabbing him continuously weeping as he groaned with each stab, I didn't know what was that tears for, but I have never killed someone in my entire life, and when I decided to kill someone, it was my own dad.

His fat body fell on the floor without fighting, he fell with his head facing the floor, he didn't use his hands to lessen his fall, he just fell like that and died, his enormously weighting corpse caused the ground to shake as it made contact with it.

I stood there, hands filled with blood and a knife in my hand, on my right I had the corpse of my own father, and on the left, the body of the only person I truely loved.

I was lost in my own world when I saw some of my father's soldiers holding him and placing his corpse on the horse turning back, I watched this as if it was a muted movie and not feeling that I'm part of it.

■Author's point of view■

The world around him appeared like hell on Earth; the grass no longer showing due to the voluminous rain, arrows and spears were laying on the ground along with corpses.

Clouds closing in on him, threatening to suffocate him in their morose, grey state. Singing - loudly - seemed to be the only recipe of comfort, filling the painful silence of the deserted war zone. As the song progressed, his voice gradually began to sound more pained, desperate and rapidly filled with sorrow. All the nerves in his body begged and pleaded for him to stop. Mercy was no longer an option. Even as the relief started to replace his ever-growing anxiety, his voice relentlessly rose, filling the thick atmosphere.

Dirt, soil and soot began to mock him, slowly climbing higher and higher up his boots as he fought with all his might to stay out of it's clutches. Feeling his voice starting to quiver from the over-whelming sorrow, he hoped for any kind of escape from this conscious nightmare, anything that would take him back to the life he once knew.

His wish was soon granted, the only thing silencing him from his own comfort, being a single, crack. The echo filling the deserted, disaster.

"Manstler", one of the soldiers said, taking his foot off the fallen bud,the Manstler had already approached the gates of the Senna admiring the view,"We're done", he stood meagerly trying his best not to faint infront of his Manstler.

Jimin looked at him with soft eyes, the soldiers haven't rested yet, they were cleaning the battle field from corpses, blood and spears. Even though Jimin ordered them to postpone it for the next day, but they refused, they wanted to burry their loved ones directly, not leaving their corpses out there helplessly lying on the ground, these brave soldiers deserved more than an honorific funerals.

"Good job Yoongi", Jimin smiled weakly at the soldier who was caught by shock when he discovered that the Manstler knows him by name,"You can rest now, you have been working so hard, and it's already dawn",

"What about you sir?", the soldier Yoongi asked him with worry,"Aren't you coming to rest?",

He let out a painful sigh,"I'm coming no need to worry", Jimin assured him with a smooth smile.

Yoongi left Jimin alone and headed to where he could rest, it wasn't easy for Jimin at all, now that it had been already a day, Taehyung hasn't woken up yet, his condition does not bode well, and because of that,he has to be incharge of Bangtan until Taehung recovers.

He closed the gates locking it well, knocking on it with his palms, he rested his head on one of his hands sighing,"Please god,help us",

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜