30.

We broke the hug when we heard the Gretch clearing his throat,"Let's have a drink", he demanded and headed to the table where everyone followed him.

I turned to leave but the Quer Jungkook held my wrist stopping me,"Where are you going? Let's have a drink you must be out of breath",

"Thanks your majesty", I smiled at his generosity.

"You're welcome, and stop calling me your majesty, let's go with Jungkook, okay?",

"What?",I widened my eyes,"I'm sorry but I can't, this one is hard ",

He sighed acting like he's angry with me which really made me want to chuckle,"Let's say that it's an order okay? Or else I'll force you to call me Kookie", I chuckled this time as he did that too.

I nodded my head,"Let's stay with Jungkook?",

They were waiting for us at the table chatting, but the whole time when I was standing with the Quer, I felt a pair of eyes watching us, and I couldnt dare to look at those eyes cause first I knew these eyes belonged to who, second I'll make the Quer look at the Gretch when he sees my gaze at him, which will only make things more weird.

He was eyeing me from head to toe the whole way to the table, but he had his head low, which made no-one notice. But his gaze was able to penetrate through me. He was angry.

The night vamed to and end, but during the whole night, the Quer was telling jokes making me laugh my heart out, and he was amused when he heard me calling the Quer by his name, which also amused the others but not as the Gretch.

I bowed to leave but then Jungkook demanded ," Be at my room after 10 minutes", he winked at me ,but made me uneasy, WHAT? Well my duty was to be presented at their rooms at this time of the day so I kicked these feelings and nodded.

"She can't", I heared the Gretch as he stood up from his chair,"she'll be at my room doing her work", he looked as if he was going to kill the Quer.

Then the Quer avoided the angry gaze and smiled turning to me,"Okay when you're done with your duties towards the Gretch you can come",

"No!", he cut the smile of the Quer which changed into a frown now,"she has alot of work to do, and she wont be able to help you ",

"Well I'm not asking her to do alot she ca-",

"I said she has duties Jungkook",he cut him agrily which made everyone look at him woth questioning looks,"I'll send you another maid",

Well he was acting abit weird, what the hell is going on with him? Well everyone noticed that, the Quer looked at him a 《What The Heck Is Going On With You》 look and then I bowed for the last time before heading out of the room.

I was uneasy with the whole act, mentioning how did the Quera was looking at me, and how amused the Quer and the Manstler were.

I headed to the front yard having a time with myself before I heard them going back to their rooms, well ! Mission starts now.

I entered the room and saw him only wearing his pants with his exposed torso, I've seen him so many times half naked, but i always feel the same whenever I see him.

I stood beside the door looking at the ground,as I felt him coming closer to me, I closed my eyes not knowing what to do, but I felt him walk past me and locking the door behind me which made me turn around so fast, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?", he was definitely out of his mind.

"Locking the door?", he said still focusing at the lock. Really? I thought you were reading a paper.

"I have to get outside", my heart started beating fast.

"No need to", he turned to look at me now," you'll sleep here",

Even though I ended up happy in his hands the last time, but I didn't know why I wasn't happy this time,"I have work early at tomorrow morning and I should wakeup early, especially that the Quer and the Quera are leaving tomorrow ",

He smiled evily," Quer? Well he's Jungkook now right?",

I was confused by his words," So?",

"So, I didnt like the way he was looking at you, touching you, and making you laugh",

What? Is he serious right now?

"Well I have no power with that, he was annoying me by these acts", well I had to say the truth, duh!

"You need a punishment", he implied,"I've promised you'd be punished the day you were checking me out, and I think it's the perfect time",then a box smile that I have never seen before, he used to smile but not like that, it was admirable, but I couldn't admire it anymore cause his lips attacked mine. He placed his right hand on my cheek to pull me closer to the kiss.

The shock first took over me which made me paralyzed, I've never felt such soft lips crashing against mine, it was a new feeling thus a satisfying one, I didn't give in at the beginning but when he took one of my hands and placed it on his bare chest then cupped my face again, I directly gave in, I wasnt a pro back then but I did my best for my first kiss.

It only took few seconds till he pulled out the kiss, we weren't panting or anything cause it was a soft one it was a welcoming I guess?

He rested his head on mine noses touching ,"I was planning on doing it long time ago", he smirked,

I didn't have enough time to breath properly till his lips crashed into mine again. His lips surrounding mine , breath tangling into a knotted mix of passion and panting with mine.

This time I pulled out to breathe, this one was breathtaking, I was panting with my chest heaving up and down periodically along with my fast heartbeats. The Gretch too was out of breath but he handled it way better than I did which made him abit concerned.

"Are you okay?", he said through his breathings, I only nodded without any expression,"You're still a beginner Taely I could assume", he giggled brushing his nose along with mine.

"Taely?", he said with a husky voice,

"Yes your majesty ?", I was abit nervous,

"I'm not your majesty anymore, I'm your Taehyung ", his words sent billions of goosebumps down my spine,"I'm Tae from now on, is that clear?",

I couldn't imagine something better, or greater, this was wayyy too much for me, that night was amazing especially when we slept, but this time, he placed my head on his chest and we both fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I was awake, he was still sleeping, he looks like a baby, so much innocence! I went to help with the work, they were all up because of the Quer and Quera.

After they left, I headed back to the dorm to change my dress taking the chance that everyone was busy, so that they won't question me about last night.

I was only in my underware trying to fit in my pants when I heard someone calling from behind,"ChaeYoung?",my eyes opened widely as I directly rotated around to face Mrs.Lee as she spoke again,"TaeNa? Is that really you?",

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜