12.

I woke up in the morning to find out that the maids were up-like usual- but this time , I heard laughs from the dorm so I went up to find Hobi joking around with some maids including Yeona and Mrs.Lee, they were all working instead of Hobi, he was attacking an apple.

"Good morning sunshine", he spat some of his chewed apple while his greeting.

"Good morning Hobi", Well I think youre the sunshine, I could mistaken you by the sun boy,

"Woh! You wake up abit late gurl!", he changed his smile into a frown.

"It's because she's the Gretch's maid", Hana said as she was lightening the stove with a match. I wanted to fire back, she always does that, I can speak for myself, I don't expect her to answer instead of me.

"REALLY?", eyes popped and I can clearly see the chewed apple in his mouth, and it's not something I was lucky to see.

"Yes", I flashed him a smile.

"But how could you? You have been in this Hepta only few weeks right, how could the Gre-",

"She saved him remember? And by the way I think you have a work to do , right Hobi?", Mrs.Lee cut him.

"Okay Auntie", he kissed her hand and looked at me before going out,his face was serious, I wondered how could he be like this, laugh his heart out, and in a split of a second he could be freaking scary.

But the main thing is, why was he shocked when he knew that I was the Gretch's maid? Something seems creepy I can smell it, and what made it even worse is when Mrs.Lee cut him, she didn't want him to complete, ugh! I'm smelling a rat already.

I headed to the Gretch's room right after Hobi left, I had to help him, he was already up washing in the bathroom,"Good morning your Majesty", I took a towel from the drawer and gave it to him.

"You're late", he was towel dried his face.

"I'm sorry your majesty, I wa-",

"You were?", he raised an eyebrow freezing his actions, he literally froze while he was drying his arm.

I sighed," Last night I didn't get a comfortable sleep", it was because of my continuous nightmares,"and in the morning when the girls wake up, they cause a commotion, so I sleep when they're gone for their work". I looked at him regaining my breathe, I talked really fast , I was nervous.

"Really?", he unfroze again,"Do you want to change your room?", he walked out of the bathroom.

"No", I followed him,"I can manage this I promise your majesty, this won't happen again",

"But don't overwork yourself", he held his index like he was warning me, it was cute I gotta admit. I only nodded.

He was already in his "pants" when I came in, actually I always prepare at night the outfit he'll wear the next day, and I hang it beside the drawer, so that his majesty could wear the "pants " before I come in.

I helped him unbotten his silky pyjama shirt and helped him wear his white shirt.

"So Taely", he raised his head so that I could fix the collar," How old are you?".

"I'm 20 your majesty ",

"Really? You look older than that",

He got me in a shock, WHAT? DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT HE SHOULDN'T SAY THIS TO A GIRL? IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND. I looked at him surprised yet angry I didn't intend to, it just happened naturally, plus!! I look younger than that, people always mistake my age because they say I have that baby face.

He laughed at my reaction and bit his lower lip," I'm kidding", he pinched my cheek.

I didn't laugh back,even though his sudden interaction would let me flinch at the beginning but this wasn't a joke to me, this would hurt the pride of any woman. I just put on my serious face and continued work, I can't misbehave, he's the Gretch after all.

He raised an eyebrow at my coldness and held my chin in his hand directing my gaze to him, he looked at me, I noticed a mole on the lower eyelid of his left eye, the other two I had already noticed them. I also noticed his double eyelid on his right eye. How sweet, his eyes were interesting themselves, each has its own peculiarity. Maybe because I was staring into his eyes I was capable to discover these?

"Are you upset?", actually it didn't get him more than 2 seconds to speak up after lifting my chin, and I could notice that in these 2 seconds.

"Why would I be your Majesty?", I was confused, and then realised that he was holding my chin, even though I wanted to laugh at my late interactions, but the goosebumps stopped it,and focused about what did he mean,

"Because I said you look older", his lips formed one straight line. But my lips were parted. He's asking me if I got upset with his joke? Wow!

"No", I wasn't, not to this extinct.

"Really?",

"Yes ", I smiled at him backing up my answer.

"Good ", he smiled abit his smile was cute, it showed some wrinkles by his eyes. I could have melt in any minute,"I know this makes women angry".

He let go my chin which made me abit relaxed, not alot since I was already next to him, but I could talk freely now, not feeling his hand on my chin and all the goosebumps.

"You can't imagine to what extinct", I was buttoning his shirt,"You'd be hurting her pride".

He chuckled," Only by this single word? I can piss off any girl ".

I nodded, " Yep, don't you know the 《I hate you triangle》?"

He shook his head ," What is this?"

"Well!", I stopped my self from the buttoning thing and raised my index," Side one, don't ask about her weight", I raised my middle finger,"Side two, don't ask about her age", I raiser my pinky," Side three, don't ever ever ever! say about a dress that it doesn't look good on her especially if she thinks that it's good on her".

He chuckled," I think it shouldbe called the 《Don't do Triangle》",

"It can", I picked his tail coat up and helped him wear it,"But when you do one of these things, or ask about any of these topics, this girl is going to hate you, even if you were a Gretch".

"Well thanks for the advice", he smiled," I'll keep it in here", he pointed at his head.

I smiled back and fixed his hand to his neck, he winced at first.

"By the way", he sat on the bed and I helped him with the socks,"you forgot a rule", he marked," a very important one".

I looked up at him," Which is?".

"Always be the one who apologizes first, even if it's my fault", he had a setisfied look,like ' I'm Intelligent to Find This Out'.

"Well yeah , especially with the woman you love", I tied his shoelace," We're done", I stood back.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜