2:Gargoyle

Thanks For Voting And Reading, I'm Awkward And Have No Idea What To Say. The Italics Aren't Working, So If This Is Odd, Brace Yourself~Author

No, I was not obsessed with the fact that Angelo, my former lover, was a psycho killer. I was just worried that he'd hurt my daughter, our daughter. If I could turn back time, make him see the future him, would he change for the better? Or worse?

"Mom?" Blake was in her leather jacket that I bought for her for Christmas, a "very special gift" as my mother put it. I chewed on my lip, both of us were matching, that's what normal parents do right? Probably not. Blake just likes to match, it was her thing, forte, something so simply amazing and wonderful.

I was still a clueless mother, still in my twenties, I had her in my early twenties, it took a huge gap out of my life honestly.

"Who was the guy over the phone?" Her stone face caused me to chuckle, definitely got that from me. I would never smile, it wasn't me. nor did I ever like smiling. I just never had a reason to in the first place.

"Blake, do me a favor and go get your boots okay?" She scurries off into the hallway, coming back moments later with her cute little leather boots.

"Can we.. ma.. match more often?" She was a little advanced for her aged, kind of scared me that when she's older that she'll be in college at the age of 13. I wish I had the opportunity to look at Angelo and give him the middle finger, which I am tempted to do whenever he shows up at my window.

"Ready?" She bounces up and down, holding her black stuffed bunny close to her as we walk out the door, heading for my car.

"No walking?" I shake my head, I was tired of the exercise, stupid 30 day workouts that shouldn't exist at all.

I buckle her in her booster seat and smile, slamming the car door shut and enter the drivers side, "You ask this every time Blake, so I will answer you," I start the car and continue,
"You're too young to ride in the front seat." A loud cry comes from her mouth and I hit my head on the seat, backing up out of the driveway and making my way down the street.

I had planned to go shopping at the little strips on the coast of the beach, travel along the boardwalk a bit. It was the evening, and cold. Plus, it was during the winter months anyways, might as well wear what we're wearing right now.

I pass my many cars, finally finding a parking space in the plot next to the amusement park. I had to pay a ten for a spot, a rip off.

I sigh, throwing the small leather bag over my shoulder, those tiny little "book bag" type things, but smaller. It held my phone, money, my daughters quarters that she insists have after picking up her room.

I release her out of the car seat, twitching my lips upward a bit as she brings her bunny with her. She named it "Gargoyle" for some odd reason, a really odd reason.

"Mom! Look!" I turn my head to see a clown, one that looked damn near terrifying. I grasp Blake's hand and bolt out of the lot, making my way towards the stores which were littered with teenagers, mostly in bright colors, which I never favored.

I never liked clowns outside of movies, only inside of them, which confused me to an extent. I could watch horror movies everyday if I wanted to, but my all time favorite movie was probably Edward Scissorhands. Contrasting with Blake who loved Corpse Bride.

Sometimes, I watch The Lost Boys, making me remember Angelo's friends, Chris.. Ricky.. Devin.. Balz.. Ryan.., more came from that also.

Odd right? Everything was odd in my world. Blake points to an ice cream parlor, jumping up and down. I realize that she doesn't have her bunny, "Blake where is gargoyle?" She screeches, searching around with her eyes.

"Miss? Is this your bunny?" I turn around, finding a mutually tall guy behind me.

"Angelo?" A smirk comes to his face, his long hair still there after the passing four years. He still looked attractive as ever, and he probably never will not be attractive.

"In the flesh."

"You still exist? I kinda hoped you were dead." He scoffs and his gaze meets Blake's, his eyes softening a bit. I almost saw the hurt in his eyes, but he quickly turns to me. He scratches the back of his neck, his blue orbs flicking towards us.

"Talk. Now."