Detail 4: "If you ask me, how I'm doing, I would say that I'm doing just fine, I would lie and say that you're not on my mind."

Angelo struggles with thought as he lie in the bed with his arm covering his eyes. Was he doing the right thing? Was he?

He thinks he is, but he is having his doubts.

He's seen engagements, they turn out terrible sometimes!

Even marriage, all fucked up.

"I think you need to relax." Ricky sighs, flicking his eyes around the room with boredom. All the guys were here, even TJ, who was playing a game on his phone.

"Relax? He should be worrying!" Ryan spits, he knows that Helena as some issues with people, and she doesn't trust anyone, and that she's a little firecracker.

"What the fuck Sitkowski?"

"I mean.."

"I need to breathe, my brain needs to breathe."

"Angelo —-"

"I want to propose to her by the lake, the one we used to go to as teenagers." Chris raises his eyebrows, damn he hasn't been there in years, or never popped up in his head.

That's surprising.

"You do?"

"Yeah." Angelo smiles, running his fingers through his short hair.

"Fine by me."

——-

The lake area was still as bright and clear as it used to be, they decided that Josh and TJ stay here to make sure nothing gets removed from the ground.

The black rose petals.

The small lights.

It was all fit for them.

Nothing too big.

"How long do we have to be here?"

"A few hours at the most." TJ groans, throwing his head back. They were lucky enough to be sitting in lawn chairs right now, and Chris had said Richard was going to bring them food.

"This is bullshit."

"Thomas, if you were Helena's best friend, and as was I, you better stop, because this is about to be the best fucking moment of her life."

"The best moment of her life was when she had Blake."

"Well, equal."

"You know something Joshua." TJ eyes him suspiciously, finding him twitching a bit.

"No I don't, now get your midget ass away from me before I make you even smaller!"