16:What's So Good About Picking Up The Pieces?

My writing has sucked a whore's asshole lately, also I'm running out of ideas, and I really am just putting words down and hopefully going to edit them like.. next year. Or soon. -Alyssa

"I know."

Angelo sighs, grasping onto my stray hand and intertwining our fingers together, rubbing his thumb over the back of it. I struggle with what to say next, his other hand was tucked with his phone, the device pressed up against his ear as he talks to whoever. We would look like a normal couple walking slowly through the mall.

He was arguing, in the middle of the mall, on the phone. We were getting numerous looks from how loud he would get at some points so I pull him out of the large place and out to the car. He never spared me a glance and stilled yelled at whoever on the phone. From what he was saying, it sounds like he was getting pretty pissed.

His hand tightens around mine painfully and I try to tug it away, earning a slight growl to erupt from his throat. He presses me up against the car, and I couldn't move.

"I don't care about the money, you fuck, I just want them safe!"  The phone conversation continued and I stood pressed up against the car, hiding my face from people that were passing by. I recognized some of my co-workers, and realized I had to work tomorrow. As it was Monday, and I already had my breaks. So that sucks.

Which reminds me to ask Angelo when tour starts, and also tell him to take Blake to school when I can't.

Or put her on the bus at the correct time.

Wait but he returns home today.

"How many times, do I have to say, I don't care about your stupid, too large, stack of money. The band and I already do things, and we have plenty of cash in our accounts!" Angelo growls once more, he presses into me more and I groan, wanting to move. I give him a harsh shove and he stumbles back, narrowing his eyes in my direction as I breathe.

He hangs up the phone and shoves his phone into his back pocket, unlocking the car door and climbing into the back seat, he pulls me in with him, shutting the door.

"Well, can I go home now?" Angelo chuckles, shaking his head and moving my body until I'm straddling him.

"I don't feel comfortable-"

"Oh but you felt comfortable when I fucked you."

"Four years ago."

"Same difference."

"Actually-"

He lightly touches my hips, grasping ahold of them as his eyes darken with lust. He licks his lips, grinding me down against him. "Angelo let go of me." I attempt to get off, but he only tightens his grip, moving his crotch against me more until I finally slapped him. Should I just walk to my house, or call someone? Call someone it is. I grab my purse and exit the car, feeling a bit assaulted.

I glance at Angelo grasping at his cock and I shiver, calling Christopher.

"Christopher, come get me now, please."

"Hey, what's wrong.. you seem bothered."

"I'm at the mall, just come get me.. please." I decide to run inside the mall, standing in Spencer's for what seemed like forever. I was thinking about this whole situation, pretending to look through different shirts.

Was Angelo actually doing that? Would he do that? He used to not be like that, what has overcome him these past four years? Why is he being so.. sensual? Is it some sort of way to tell me that we should pick up the pieces of our past relationship? But what's so good about that, there is no way we could fix what we had.. well I think there isn't.

He comes around, years later, apparently knowing where I was this whole entire time. With Blake, and that just sounds extremely creepy. I swear I saw him once when I was on maternity leave a few years back, but I brushed it off. Come to think of it, I've seen him once every year, and now he decides to come in.

And where the hell is Christopher?

"Helena, you are such a terrible person when it comes to answering your phone, I had to track down your phone." I glance up, seeing Chris standing with Joshua. I wave at him and look at Chris, biting my lip.

"Devin and Kylie are taking Blake home later tonight, and I need to talk with you.. both I guess?" Chris nods, and Ricky picks up from behind the corner, holding a bag of food.

"And you too."

"Wait what?" Josh and I look at each-other, and then at Ricky, and laugh.

"Oh, hey Ange!" I hit Ricky in the back of the hide, and request Balz hide me. He does so, pushing me around the corner and standing casually against the wall as I hear Ange's voice on the other side of it.

"Have you seen Helena? I wanted to apologize, I may have grinded myself against her in the backseat of my car.. and see ran inside here."

"So that's why she called me."

"She called you!"

"Calm down, you fuck, I'm taking her home when I find her."

"She isn't going with you, she's mine, Helena's mine!" I could hear Ricky chuckle humorlessly, probably wanting to get out of here, like he had more important things to do, and he probably does. 

"Angelo, take a chill pill, she probably feels super uncomfortable around you and wants to be away from you for awhile, the pieces are still laying on the floor." Balz pulls me from around the corner, pointing at a fuming and retreating Angelo going towards the doors. The group of us go out the other glass doors, a tension filling our small little group.

Ricky intertwines his fingers with Chris's and I smile, sometimes a girl gotta wish for something like that.

"So what did Ange do exactly?"

"Well after he was done screaming at whoever over the phone, he pulled me into the car and made me straddle him. And then, he grinded his crotch against-"

"Oh, stop there please, this whole thing just made me feel bad for you."

"Ricky, shut the fuck up."

"What? I wouldn't be surprised if Angelo wanted to fuck her in the backseat of his car, but now I feel kinda bad for her. Huh."

"You know what-"