3:Alone? No.

I gave you some old Motionless In White, Ghost In The Mirror. I have an absolute obsession with that song. The italics still don't work for some odd known reason, so enjoy this probably terrible chapter, also watch the video for some good ol' memories~Author

This cannot happen, and will not happen. He can't be back, not here, not now. Plus he wanted to talk, I was watching him like a hawk, making sure he wasn't going to hurt Blake. "So about the talking," Angelo brushes a few straying tendrils of hair out of his eyes, "I want to catch up, I want to get to know my daughter."

No. No! This was all too suspicious, he finally wanted to see and get to know his daughter? I was not going to allow that, it just wasn't me.

"How about a.. no?" His gaze hardens a bit, but softens after he takes a moment to let the wheels turn in his head.

"I know I'm someone I'm not or wasn't supposed to be.. I just want to know my daughter okay? Is that too much to ask for?" I chew on my lower lip, should I give him a chance? Would it be foolish of me to do so? What if he hurts her, I wouldn't allow it. My only problem with that is if he will hurt her or not, because  if he doesn't, then there will be a huge fucking problem.

"I know what you're thinking, Helena, you think I'm going to hurt her, don't you?" He caught me, so I nod, looking down with shame written all over my face. Two fingers prop my chin up and I see him in front of me, slowly retreating his fingers from my face again.

"Let me love her, I'm sorry, I really am," Messing with my fingers, I stare down at them.

"I can forgive, but I will never forget what you did Angelo."

"How about we visit TJ?" I almost spit out the water I had in my mouth, TJ huh? That's a person who I have seen in years, maybe five or six?
"I see that you still have a tattoo fetish," I lean back in my chair, helping Blake fish some of her food into her mouth.

"You of all people should know if I had enough skin, that I would have tattoos galore."

"Get one on your penis." I imply, staring at him emotionlessly as he chokes on his food a little bit, I uncover Blake's ears and she continues to eat like it was nothing.

"Still the same Helena."

"Always have been, will probably never change." I shrug.

"And you still love my-" Yes.

"Haha, no." He chortles, sipping his soda and staring out the window, his hair fanning around his face again. He seems so innocent right now, just a guy covered in an extreme amount of tattoos that seems innocent from the outside, but was full of violence on the inside.

"Please tell me you want to visit TJ? He's been asking for you, but he's also in a different band now so.. well he's been in another band, just for a bit of clarification ." I could see TJ leaving.

"I know this already, Parente." He blinks, waving his hand at the waitress walking down the isle. She needs to cover her cleavage, I forgot we were in a bar/restaurant.

"Check please," His face contorts into disgust as he stares at her make-up covered face, whisking his eyes back to me and making a gagging noise.

"Real mature Angelo," He winks and takes out his card, sliding it into the pocket of the leather thing that I never learned the name of, and hands it to the waitress who then leaves.

"So, what does Blake do? Is she in school, am I allowed to be around? I know I'm asking a lot of questions I just want to know-"

"Stop rambling." I mutter, stuffing a few fries in my mouth, squinting my left eye a bit.

"Yes, she is in school. You're allowed to be around, but I don't trust you enough to be alone with her. She's interested in music, and writing," The smile on his face widens as he stares at the little girl next to us, her long light brown hair fanning at her neck.

"She has blonde highlights?" He stares at Blake's hair for awhile, facing back towards me with a little smirk.

"Yes, and it's beautiful. Unique even." I counter, staring at the receipt and card that gets handed back to Angelo.

"Allow me to come over this whole week, starting Monday. After she gets home from school, I'll get home from work. Deal?" We shake hands and I finally realize, what the fuck am I actually going to do? I haven't seen Angelo in years and he actually comes around for once, it was weird, odd, maybe I wasn't taking this situation by ear.

"Did you pay? Oh you might want my number.." I toss him a napkin with my number on it and smile, handing Blake her little stuffed animal she calls gargoyle as I pull her out of the high-chair, standing her up on the ground and grabbing her hand.

"Lets walk out together," Angelo suggests, asking politely if he could hold Gargoyle. Blake nods, handing it over as he grabs her other hand. This would be a cute moment, would be..

"Helena-"