17: This Love Was Out Of Control, 3, 2, 1, Where Did It Go?

This will be in Chris's view now, just for this chapter. You will see the relationship between Ricky and Chris and his past hate against  Helena. You'll also find Angelo & TJ mentioned multiple times throughout.  Get ready to shed some black tears. Enjoy. -Alyssa

"You know what.. I'm so fucking tired of you Ricky!"

"Oh, boo-hoo, go cry me a river, you've always been such a bitch anyways." I stare at Helena, sensing the tension between the two rather quickly. I know about the hate, I know how depressed Helena was back then, I know everything Ricky said to her. I also know that he regrets some of it, but not all of it. School was terrible back then, we were either friends, or one of us fucked you over.. cough.. Joshua, he was a jackass. Well, that's what he said anyways.

About Thomas, he had gotten to know Helena well, they were practically siblings until he left the band and cut off all connection with her. I remember the day when she confronted him, and that loud slap that rang through the air outside an arcade. Before she was pregnant, before she was so.. so worrisome?

"Ricky, don't you dare!"  He grasps onto the chain around her neck, the one Angelo gave her before she left for good.

The lake area was quite cold, and everyone was snuggled up tightly by the fire Josh had somehow created, the rather large and worn blankets spread. Even some camp chairs that everyone needs, and a few pillows. A little goth camp. I was sitting with Ricky, my arms wrapped around his torso and his laid against my chest. These were the good moments. Ryan was talking with Balz, cans of soda in their hands.

TJ had just previously left, and Helena just seemed so.. saddened. Angelo was tightly holding her hand, caressing the back of it as they snuggled into each-other. Another blanket wrapped around both of their shoulders.

He was so in love, he constantly would draw on about her, the way she moved, the way she looked at him, the way she brushed up against him.

I caught Ange's eyes, and he pulled out a silver chain with small little purple jewels connected in it. Beautiful. He clears his throat, and rubs the back of his head nervously, "So I wanted to.. give.. H-Helena something." Helena pulls back from him, hunching over and staring from under her lashes. He pulls out the chain, handing it to her hesitantly.

"Its a promise necklace, that way we always promise to find each-other, we always promise to know where each-other is at. We always promise to pick up the pieces. We always promise to find our way back. And we always promise to forgive the person for lying, and-" He struggles with the last part, all of us were involved in something a little.. mad to be honest.

"And we always promise to comfort each-other when weak, please except this." Helena smiles for the first time in awhile, and Ricky glares at the two, rolling his eyes at the little scene before him. I was told the story, Ricky broke her heart, and he's been jealous of Angelo for.. 3 years? Angelo unhooks the chain and hooks it back once its around her neck.

Balz claps loudly and the whole time Ricky was just glaring, mumbling curses the whole entire time.

"Do you have a problem, Richard?" Angelo asks, knowing what the problem already was, I could see the fiery look in his eyes.

"You stole my girlfriend!"

"No, you broke her heart! And I was the one there to pick up the pieces! You broke her, and then TJ leaves, leaving me to pick up more pieces!"