12:Hell In The Hallways

Brief flashback & a part of Blake's little "happening" in school. The italics only work on my laptop, so my ass is screwed. By the way, this, or next chapter, gets oddly sexual. And of course, I'm not the best at writing, but I'll give it a shot. Plus I couldn't give two shits about grammar so ya know.   ~Author

"We have to go already?" Blake comes out with her things, and I hand her the purple lunch box she loves dearly. Angelo was dressed, and surprisingly didn't look like a homeless guy with a crap ton of tattoos. Grabbing the keys and my wallet, that I need to clean out, a shit ton of receipts lie inside.

"Unfortunately, we do. Angelo and I need to do some things," Blake nods, following us out to the Jeep and climbing into the backseat with her things. I start up the engine and back up out of the driveway,  pressing on the gas and starting towards Blake's school.

"So, what time does she get out?"

"I told you this."

"You did?"

"You have ears for a reason Parente, open them," I know he hated when I used his last name, but it was quite humorous when he puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms, like he was a small child again. Even Blake's age. Arriving at the school, Blake waves us off and sprints out of the car and into the school, leaving Ange and I in silence.

                            _____________________________________________________

"I don't understand this," Angelo mutters, staring at the shelf in front of him, deciding he wanted to take over the trip and pay for all of this, "Why would you place two of the same poptarts, in two different brands, is this sorcery? Or am I stupid." He sighs, throwing a box of cherry poptarts into the cart and trudging down the isle while I push it. I catch a glimpse of long black hair and spot Chris.

"Christopher!" I shout, a few scowls make there way on people's faces and I roll my eyes, seeing Chris turn around with a frozen package of wings in his hand, his phone in the other.

"Helena!" He pushes his cart towards Ange and I, and tosses the package in his cart. Wrapping his arms around me, I gladly hug back and see Angelo pout, opening his arms also.

Chris gives Angelo and a hug and I see Ricky come around the corner with a bag of chips, a smirk on his face. Spotting us, he runs to me and slithers his arms around my waist and I smile, giving him a light squeeze back.

"So, where's my favorite little girl?"

"School."

"Does that mean Angelo and you are going to do-?"

"Ricky, shut the fuck up." Angelo tosses a box of Ramen into the cart and raises his eyebrows, flipping Ricky off as he flicks a package of Gushers inside.

"We're playing a show next week I believe, inside a bar, ew, and I'm inviting you to come. Could you get someone to watch Blake?" I nod, thinking back to a possible friend, preferably my sister, to watch Blake.