8: Encapsulating, Mutilated, Our Malice- Part 1

Italics only work when I write on my laptop, so it's extremely hard to write. Uh, I did publish a new fanfiction, please read? Enjoy-Author

So TJ was back, the shaggy haired male was standing in the doorway with a frown on his face, pointing at Chris who was typing on his phone. "You!" TJ walks over to Chris, raising his hand and slapping him across the face.

"Um?" Chris blinks, then screams rang through the air.

"You shipped my product to people who are cheap! They never pay back the right amount!" Chris, taller than TJ, states down at the frustrated male, his arms crossed and eyes raised.

"Must be a mistake then."

"Well, Christopher, stop making stupid mistakes and do something right in your life for once, I may be younger than you, but I'd like to maybe get my money!" Josh stands up and pushes TJ out of the house, Angelo's arms coil around me tightly as he pulls me up next to him.

"Chris what was that?" Ryan speaks up, twisting his head so he's facing Chris.

"Thomas gets pissed when he doesn't get what he wants, or something goes wrong." Ryan scoffs,his head turning to face Josh who was on talking to someone over the phone.

"Bet he's talking to Ryan-Ashley."

"Bet." I challenge, laying my head on Ange's shoulder with a smirk on my face, I see Josh emerge from the corner, crunching his eyebrows together and staring at us.

"Twenty bucks?"

"Twenty bucks." Josh finally speaks up, shifting his gaze between the two of us confusingly.

"So I got off the phone with Thomas-"

"RYAN GIVE ME A TWENTY." I yell, thrusting my fists up into the air as he hands me a twenty growling.

"-Okay.. so he said he apologizes for the small outburst he had." Chris snorts, grabbing the remote and changing the channel. A tiny body emerges from the hallway, a soft yawn echoing through the living room.

"Mommy? I'm scared."

She runs over to me and jumps into my lap, using her little legs to push herself up a bit. She manages to get halfway into Angelo's and halfway into mine. Her head lay on my legs, the rest of her body sprawled along Angelo's.

"Since it's still early, let's take a quick nap. Then we'll head to the venue at about 1 Okay?" Chris sets an alarm, sprawling on the floor, covering himself with a blanket and laying on a couch pillow. Josh and Ryan take the armchairs, while Ricky cuddles with Chris. Devin takes another place on the floor, while Angelo, Blake and I take the longer couch.

Ange lays down, as I follow suit, Blake cuddling into us as we close our eyes and drift off.

~~

An annoying alarm blared throughout the room, different movements could be heard across the room. "Awe look at them, a cute little family." Devin's voice rings through the air, causing me to bury my face into Angelo's chest a bit, making sure Blake has room.

"Well, he has to earn her trust back." Josh says quietly, I could hear him shift in the arm chair.

"Guys? Please, let me lay with my daughter and my g- I mean Helena for a little longer?" Angelo shifts from under me, the feeling of lips pressing against my head was a bit weird, but I snugged into him more anyways.

"Get up, we have to leave in 15 minutes." I sit up, stretching my arms out and fixing my hair. Finding the guys still laying about, Ricky was snuggled into Chris, Josh and Ryan were bickering over something stupid, Devin was talking to someone over the phone.