Fortunately for you, this story has a sequel. I will be continuing this, and it will be posted today. I didn't have time last night because it was my birthday and I was out doing some things, buttttttt this is the last chapter. Be ready for surprises.

Helena was in the car with Angelo, mentally freaking out. It wasn't her fault that she was goddamn pregnant and it was killing her. What if the same thing happened again?

And why were they heading this way?

And what was going on?

She needed to know now!

"Baby, calm down."

Baby? Baby!

Blake was in the back, fast asleep, her eyes closed as her head lay against the seat. She wasn't really asleep, just listening to the conversation of her mothers freaked out voice.

Whatever.

- -

It had gotten dark, and all the boys were there, split onto the sides. Kylie was sitting there too, smiling really brightly. Even the rest of the Escape The Fate boys showed, it was cute.

They were all her past friends anyways.

"Close your eyes, Helena." Angelo whispers taking Blake by the hand and pulling her to the end where the engagement ring sat. Angelo whispered to Blake what was going on, and she grinned, sitting down on the little chair that was placed for her.

Chris urged Helena to walk forward, making sure she doesn't trip or fall. When she makes it to the end, Josh fixes her to where she is standing up.

Everyone yells "Open" as well as Blake, and the first thing Helena sees is Angelo on his knee.

"Helena, I've made so many mistakes considering you, and I do nothing but regret them every single fucking day, and if you say no, I think I'll crawl into a hole and die." He sighs as he continues, seeing the tears crawling down Helena's face. " I love you, I love Blake, and I want you guys with me through and through, and I want to be there. So please, marry me?"

The guys behind them, and Kylie, were all smiling widely, waiting impatiently.

"Goddamn Angelo, Yes."  Everyone cheered as Angelo  slid the ring on Helena's ring finger, and he hugged her, Blake being short and hugging from below.

"I have something to tell you." Helena says, and everyone stops what they were doing, turning to look at them again.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant." Angelo laughs, and hugs her, tears flying down his face, goddamn he was lucky.

And all it took was a burn, baby burn.