15:You Walked Away That Night

I'm so fucking sorry for this stupid ass chapter, but I had to publish something. Forgive me please. Also I couldn't care and most of my focus is on the exam I have to take at the end of the semester so you know -Alyssa

"It is honestly not my fault!" Angelo pushes out, swerving down the street in his car, and widening his eyes as he stares at me. I had already pissed him off as we were going to get Blake from whatever store Devin had decided to take her too, probably fucking Hot Topic, even though she could only get a necklace or something close to that.

"Not your fault? Not your fault?" I chuckle angrily, clutching my purse and narrowing my eyes at him. He slams his hands on the steering wheel, moving closer to a semi and I hold in a breath.

"Are you trying to kill us!" I sneer, his expression was blank, like he's done some shit like this before, and he probably has.

"Devin took Blake, yes we don't trust his ass, yes he is some weird ass kid, but come on, would he rape a four year old?"

"You don't know that! His dick could be-"

"What if my cock was in you right now, how would you feel? And I can assure you that Devin would never touch Blake, he acts like he's her brother dammit." Angelo says, completely consumed by blankness and already overwhelmed with the fact that I'm worried for our daughter. I flush at the first part, and I don't know if he realized he said that or not, but I sure did.

Angelo grasps my thigh with his right hand, it slowly sliding up as he tugs on my leggings with his fingers. I lick my dry lips, staring at his hand and tensing as it moves closer to where I want it the most. The coldness of it caught me off-guard and I glance at him, a smirk on his lips. Angelo knows how much I still crave for him, how we crave for each-other. 

"Why did you say it?"

"I said it because I wanted to know, how would you feel right now, how hot would you be. After all, four years without sex is a long time Helena." He swears, pulling off the highway and entering the parking lot to the mall.

"All I have to know is, are you willing to be with me?"

"I don't know."

"Helena it is not that fucking hard to start a relationship again!"

"Are you even considering how I feel about this?"

"No."

"Exactly! Angelo you do not realize that after I found out about you, I've always been at unease and-"

"You were afraid that I was going to kill you, and Blake, and the whole band-"

"Yes!" We were yelling at each-other in the parking lot and getting numerous stares from people, and I felt like crying all over again. I didn't know that he was going to come back, I didn't know that he was a killer, I didn't know the whole band was doing some shit, I didn't know. I was around all of them for years, and I was the one who walked away, but it was for my daughters safety.

I left him in the parking lot and stormed inside of the mall accidently knocking into a few girls that were holding hands with their boyfriends. I even got yelled at by some skimpy teenager, and I can still briefly remember the conversation. I spotted Angelo a few times trying to look for me, and he spotted me once but I disappeared into the large crowd.

I still had no luck with Devin, I'd looked everywhere except for the food court. Which it was about lunch time, so they're probably sitting down already munching on some subway chips, or something near that.

I trudge along into the food court, my eyes searching the metal tables and finding Devin, Kylie, and Blake sitting at one.

"Devin!" Rushing over, I stop in front of the table, catching my breath. He sits down his sub, pursing his lips and staring at me like I was crazy.

"Did Miss Helena not trust me?"

"Well.."

"I get it, I'm not the best person since I snuck in your window and stole your daughter, you probably thought that I was raping her, but nope."

"Well, thank you for not fucking my four year old daughter, oh and hello Kylie." She waves with a mouth full of food and I chuckle, going over to hug Blake. She squeals and squeezes me tightly, dressed in one of her favorite outfits.

"Kylie changed her correct?"

"Correct!"

"Oh and by the way, return Blake later tonight because Angelo and I are currently in this argument about relationships, by honey." I place a lingering kiss on my daughters forehead, waving at Devin and Kylie before boosting away, finding Angelo typing on his phone at the edge of the food court with a pissed frown.

I was at unease seeing his shoulders tensed, and eyebrows raise as he raised the phone to his ear and taking it off again. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I knew he was trying to call me.

"Parente, I'm right here." He perks up, catching my eyes.

"We're about to have a long fucking talk about this situation right now."

"I know."