So basically my laptop isn't working, and I'm currently typing on it, but its being a huge jerkwad right now, sorry for the sucky update- Author

"Oh Angelo."

"I'm speaking the truth Helena! Every time I look at you, I want to be there! I don't want Devin, Christopher, or even the neighbor next door. I want to be with Blake every step of the fucking way." I look at him, eyebrows raised, a curling smile. He used to be like this back when I Ricky had broken up with me, but a bit more reserved.

"I know." He scoffs, standing on the other side of the island again. 

"We should go get Blake, should we not?" I stand up, brushing off the shirt from the many pop-tart crumbs that litter it. Angelo sits his bowl in the empty sink, and I almost feel bad for scraping crumbs on the literally clean floor, but nah. I follow Angelo up the stairs, and then I remembered that Blake had school.

"She has school." I yell, he doesn't turn around, just keeps walking.

"Angelo!"

"What, sweetie?" He holds a smirk on his face, and for a moment I stood there clueless not knowing what to say at all.

"Get in the shower Helena, we have to go visit someone very important to you."

The neighborhood was fairly large, houses were basically sitting on top of each-other. The modern, white style stood out all over the place. Who would be important? This lace was plain, there were little flower pots in front of each house, and there was an increasing party.

"Who are we seeing, Angelo, this is the plain place-"

"Oh, Helena, remember your good old friend?" I looked at him, climbing out of the car as he parked in a random person's driveway. I kept looking at him quizzically, wanting to know who this old friend was. I couldn't remember any old friends, the band..??

Angelo knocks on the red door, his arms crossed as he put all his weight on one of his legs, the door opens, and I follow Angelo inside.

"Hey, Angelo, how are you doing?" A short man stood next to the stairs, he looked oddly familiar, and his eyes were just so I don't know, FAMILIAR.

"Well, TJ, it seems I have brought someone important."  I gasp, the guy who left me, the guy who acted like my brother and was always there for me, the guy that left me in pieces when I already was in pieces, the guy that just opt and left.

"You little motherfucker," I seethe, going towards him angrily and standing in front of him, clenched jaw, "I hate you for leaving me like that, I hate you for leaving me without a damn word. Did you hear? I have a kid now, I have finally come back after four years, and look at you, look at your midget ass." I watch as TJ stood there gaping, my words hadn't hit him hard yet, and I wanted to say something a bit more offensive, and rude.

I was rather pissed now, I shouldn't be. I should be hugging him tightly, I should be catching up on life with him, but no, I now realize the he left.

"Helena, I'm sorry I cut off all connection, I'm sorry for that." TJ stands in front of me, and I sigh loudly, rubbing my temples and wanting to crawl into the corner a die.

I was surely going to have an argument with Angelo about this situation later, and no doubt that it was going to end up in one of us saying something that we will regret. But I get Blake later, so who knows what will happen in the mere future.

"TJ, tell me how you really feel about this situation," He sighs, and I watch him shuffle on his feet, that's how he thinks.

"I feel-"