Detail 3: An absent love story dealing with a harsh break up and arguing

"What am I going to do Kylie, how am I going to tell him?" Helena asks, rubbing her stomach. It had refused to show, and she was ultimately glad.

She didn't need that right now.

Also she's afraid Angelo would leave, and mean, wouldn't any women be?

"Hey, tell him, it'll be alright, if he leaves, then we'll kick his ass."

"Thanks." Kylie smiles, she was happy for me, and she wished Devin wanted children.

But nope.

Josh comes strolling in the house, plopping down on the couch and looking at Helena's hand on her stomach. He raises his eyebrows, eyes widened. She's pregnant isn't she?

Oh he wants a boy.

Boys are always fun.

And difficult.

But.

What's another penis to the world?

"Joshua Balz, who gave you the right to waltz into my house like that?" Josh grins, his piercings above his upper lip glistening in the light.

"Angelo fucking Parente." He winks, eyes lighting up.

He always liked Helena, as a friend of course, she always made him happy in a sort of way.

"Helena, you love me anyways." She snorts, remembering how TJ and him were her legit best friends before all the shit went down with TJ, and then Ange kinda did his thing, that no one brings up anymore.

It was sort of sad. Time flew too quickly.

"Time flies, I mean, look at me when I was younger, I'm still a jackass." He laughs, earning a smile from Kylie and Helena.

"Yes, yes you are." Then, TJ comes waltzing through the door, a giant box in his arms.

"Bruh, it's cold as balls!"

"What kind of balls?

"Josh Balz."